Stevia Exposed As Anti-Fertility Psy-Op

Comments

• edited May 2015

I'm not really sure how people think if they say things like "here is a tox study on a rat that showed negative this and that but since nothing has been tested on humans we can assume it is safe": I'm not saying there are conclusive trials with stevia in humans regarding fertility or anything else. It fact, it's the lack of studies that concerns me. In particular when the most recent study done in several areas (like fertility) did show a problem in rat 15 years ago and then without any more studies we conclude it's safe?

The fact is that the so called safe studies has a very small test battery. Very similar to what was done to show all kind of things to be "safe" (from transfat to sweeteners). Still, the companies doing these compounds have scientist that are experts in metabolomics so that means they have the knowledge how these compounds influence hundreds of known and unknown biomarkers. But nothing of this is published, they just keep it to them self. If it showed the products are safe, wouldn't they publish it then?

I don't have any insight in the stevia question but I do know several times before companies has withholding information for decades. And governments approving fundings are decades behind. I myself requested fundings in 1998 to a PhD work regarding matabonomics and trans fats. It was denied since trans fats was a non issue according to the regulators. Recently,16 years later, such a study got funds and it clearly showed trans fats messes up your metabolites. This was known by the industry all the time. But they selectively funded research that would look at just a handful biomarkes that they already knew would not change.

And the companies working with this and that (including stevia) claims they are safe but they have not published any broad battery tests. Despite they have scientist that are experts in this area (it's easy to look up on LinkedIn or similar place). Isnt that strange?

Which Factors are Most Important for Strength Development? Find out on this episode with Black Belt Nutrition on Super Human Radio 

The 5 Best & Worst Supplements - A free insider report from Black Belt Nutrition

3 Steps to become a master Bio-Hacker - Part 1

• I'm not really sure how people think if they say things like "here is a tox study on a rat that showed negative this and that but since nothing has been tested on humans we can assume it is safe": I'm not saying there are conclusive trials with stevia in humans regarding fertility or anything else. It fact, it's the lack of studies that concerns me. In particular when the most recent study done in several areas (like fertility) did show a problem in rat 15 years ago and then without any more studies we conclude it's safe?

The fact is that the so called safe studies has a very small test battery. Very similar to what was done to show all kind of things to be "safe" (from transfat to sweeteners). Still, the companies doing these compounds have scientist that are experts in metabolomics so that means they have the knowledge how these compounds influence hundreds of known and unknown biomarkers. But nothing of this is published, they just keep it to them self. If it showed the products are safe, wouldn't they publish it then?

I don't have any insight in the stevia question but I do know several times before companies has withholding information for decades. And governments approving fundings are decades behind. I myself requested fundings in 1998 to a PhD work regarding matabonomics and trans fats. It was denied since trans fats was a non issue according to the regulators. Recently,16 years later, such a study got funds and it clearly showed trans fats messes up your metabolites. This was known by the industry all the time. But they selectively funded research that would look at just a handful biomarkes that they already knew would not change.

And the companies working with this and that (including stevia) claims they are safe but they have not published any broad battery tests. Despite they have scientist that are experts in this area (it's easy to look up on LinkedIn or similar place). Isnt that strange?

The thing which sets off the biggest alarm bells here is the involvement of Coca Cola as the very first company

to develop Stevia. Everyone knows how intimately connected that  Coca-Cola Inc. and Pepsi and Monsanto  were in marketing

Aspartame to Americans as a 'healthy alternative' to sugar. Then we get same cast of characters phasing out Aspartame and

replacing Aspartame with a frigging Anti-male fertility herb from Paraguay.

Worse, looks like the Stevia giants are now in bed with GMO (aka Monsanto)

Cargill to settle deceptive marketing lawsuit alleging Truvia stevia-based sweetener is not ‘natural’

By Elaine WATSON, 20-Sep-2013

Cargill has agreed to settle a proposed class action lawsuit alleging it is misleading shoppers by marketing its Truvia consumer products (which contain stevia extract Reb-A and erythritol) as ‘natural’.

http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Regulation/Cargill-to-settle-deceptive-marketing-lawsuit-alleging-Truvia-stevia-based-sweetener-is-not-natural

Stevia-Graffiti.jpg

• There is so much utter bullshit going on in the modern bought-off "science" industry that to blindly have faith in it is akin to blindly following religion.

Assuming anything new is unsafe is prudent thought, assuming anything new is safe without long term studies proving it so is idiotic. The burden lies on the new to prove it is safe, not the other way around.

There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained by reading out-of-print books. 

Foods and such that have been around for a very long time and consumed in sufficent levels by large populations of the planet have a much higher probability of being generally safe (or at least known) and continuing to be around for a very long time to come.  The same cannot be said for foods and such that have not been around for a very long time and consumed by large populations of the planet at higher rates. 

Seeing through the chaotic.
  • edited May 2015

There is so much utter bullshit going on in the modern bought-off "science" industry that to blindly have faith in it is akin to blindly following religion.

Assuming anything new is unsafe is prudent thought, assuming anything new is safe without long term studies proving it so is idiotic. The burden lies on the new to prove it is safe, not the other way around.

There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained by reading out-of-print books. 

Foods and such that have been around for a very long time and consumed in sufficent levels by large populations of the planet have a much higher probability of being generally safe (or at least known) and continuing to be around for a very long time to come.  The same cannot be said for foods and such that have not been around for a very long time and consumed by large populations of the planet at higher rates. 

Cargill and Monsanto are joined at the hip, they launched a huge GMO livestock feed joint venture together in 1998, they are both huge

agri-business giants into genetically modifying everything in sight. The company they formed together is called Renessen, which makes

genetically modified corn feed for livestock.

So you've got Cargill joint-venturing with Monsanto in 1998 and then Coca-Cola joint-venturing with Cargill in 2008 to create Truvia (their

dubious looking blend of Stevia extract, erythritol, and GMO corn)

Aspartame breaks down into methanol which breaks down into formaldehyde, a potent neurotoxin....

curious about them possibly tinkering around with erythritol in similar ways.

According to this link found a way to break erythritol down into formaldehyde using a bacterial

strain which has long been used to ferment cheese and has been genetically engineered to

produce vitamin B 12 . According to this link, this intestinal probiotic  ferments erythritol into

formaldehyde (formic acid) :

http://www.jbc.org/content/243/8/1948.abstract

what formaldehyde does to human fertility:

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/r/reproductive_toxicity_formaldehyde/intro.htm

• drumminangoleirodrumminangoleiro ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015

i think conspiracy theories are fun to ponder and stuff, and i'm not discounting the potential validity of this one or anything, but personally i'd put the probability of  stevia being a population control method from the "powers that be" reeeeally damn low. i'm sure if someone counted up all the couples having kids that have consumed stevia it wouldn't be much different than the number of those that have never had it. 

and there's this http://www.mypcos.info/1/q-a/does-stevia-affect-fertility/

The herb had been used throughout Asia for decades with no adverse effects and was the most popular sweetener in Japan, taking up half the non-caloric sweetener market, where artificial sweeteners like aspartame have been banned for over 30 years due to concerns over their carcinogenicity.

has there been a sharp decrease in the population of japan?

• edited May 2015

I think that Paraguayan male anti-fertility herbs, mixed and lovingly prepared by Monsanto, are tempting and stuff, but personally I'd put the probablility of Stevia being good for the balls reaally damn low.

And then there is the fact that Japan is one of the countries with an alarmingly low birth rate and stuff.

• what if you grow it in your own back yard?

or did Monsanto actually invent the herb BEFORE the paraguayans in their pre-illuminati days? i wonder what they were called back then...

i mean, you could be right. i'm not totally convinced stevia has no effect on reproductive health, but i'm not totally convinced of anything. the evidence just doesn't seem that overwhelming though. 

• edited May 2015

I'd love to be writing the ad for this crap.....

"Cargill's Stevia is 100% natural . Here at our Paraguayan stevia plantation, the local women

have passed on the tradition for generations. They are expert growers and handlers of Stevia

ensuring that nothing but the plumpest, ripest, and most powerful anti-male impotence herbs

go into Cargill Stevia. Don't settle for less than the best."

depositphotos_9201096-Tea-Worker-At-The-

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

And then there is the fact that Japan is one of the countries with an alarmingly low birth rate and stuff.

There are myriad sociological reasons for this, the least of which is probably their consumption of Stevia.

But, hey, since we're on the subject of conspiracy theories and all, I just thought I'd drop in to remind you all...

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• steve001steve001
    edited May 2015

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.

Depends if the jet fuel is bio-infused with Electroplasmatic Plutozilanium. (Extra terrestrial space craft plasma)

• You make it sound so scary when it is completely trivial.  The human body produces it's own formaldehyde in amounts that make the levels produced from aspartame look like a rounding error with a couple extra decimal places.  It even starkly pales in comparison to fruit juice or anything fermented.  And that is at consumption levels way beyond what would be used in a diet.

01coke.life_.pepsi_.true_.stevia.inferti

Untitled-417-587x438.jpg

• There are myriad sociological reasons for this, the least of which is probably their consumption of Stevia.

Adam and Stevia in the garden of Eden... (formaldehyde changes sexual behavior too, btw. Aspartame played its role)

thought I'd look into other reasons for the Japanese infertility, best I could find was this:

Artikelkopf_876x584-5336e0584b5a4bc9.jpg

and this

il_570xN.381764472_d1vi.jpg

and of course this

Miley-Cyrus-Breakout-444485.jpg

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Lol @ the pic from David Icke's website. I was being facetious when I name-dropped him earlier, but this thread has officially reached a new low. Reminds me I need to catch up on the latest season of Ancient Aliens.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

The Illuminati / NWO / Rothschild Central Banking Cartel business model requires an ever increasing population to work. Depopulation would not be to their advantage.

• edited May 2015

selective depopulation would work tremendously to their advantage. When you want to control an entire planet, and have that planet  as your slaves, who do you get rid of first? The people who would pose a threat to that. The thinkers, the ones with the strongest

instinct for self-preservation but who are stubbornly independent. ie: they do not even work for you.

So you target those people, the ones  who are so damn narcissistic and paranoid that they want

anything which you hand them and which you tell them will improve them in some way, be it fluoride

in their water for their teeth or vaccines injected into the blood supply to their brain, or soy milk and soy burgers crammed with estrogen....

These people are the threat to you, or were (before you got to work on them)  because they constantly innovating and reading and looking out for themselves and their health...

So this is the class of fucker you want and need to squash, because they are just affluent and literate enough to be a pain in th ass, and yet just 'out of the loop' enough that you know damn well they are not 'yours'.

Obviously. If they were members of 'your team' they'd have had the headsup provided them on all of it (vaccines, fluoride, vegetarianism, soy, aspartame, stevia, etc..... only those kept out of the loop fell for any of it. Translation: not your people anyway, but dangerously self-obsessed, literate, and independence minded)

So you hone in on them. Again and again and again.

In this case here.....more of same. Sell em on Aspartame, damage em...

Aspartame is coming unraveled, so you expose Aspartame, herd together the outraged and offended  , and lead them straight to consuming......Stevia.