Brand New To Bp, And So Confused!
I am just starting this morning and, after reading the book and researching through the forums, I am very confused about lots of aspects of this.
1. When you are trying to lose weight on this diet, can you have a protein snack mid-morning? I'm hungry after having my BP beverage (it's been about 4 hours) and I think I still have 3 more hours to go before my fast is done.
2. Do we do a 16-hour fast every day during the first two weeks? If not, do we just eat when we're hungry after having our BP drink?
3. For those trying to lose weight fast (or a lot of weight), are folks supposed to add protein into their drinks? What about collagen?
4. On another thread, someone mentioned that they were thinking of giving up the BP diet because they wanted to eat raw vegetables as well as berries and grapefruit. I thought that either eating raw or cooking our food at low temps was ideal on this diet, and I also thought we were allowed to have some berries in moderation as a dessert. And I thought grapefruit was a "suspect" food, so we had to test that for ourselves? Am I wrong on these points?
5. Does anyone have a simple plan for the first 2 weeks in general? i.e., what to avoid eating during the first two weeks, workout rules, what to include in our BP beverage (MCT/XCT/Brain Octane, whey protein, collagen, grassfed butter/Ghee), fasting, etc.?
And so many more questions, but I'll save those for later.
Thank you so much!