Who Is "skye" & How Is Her Diet Different From Bp?

Hey All, 

New to the forums (and BP in general). I have never heard anything about Skye and her diet until I got to the women's forums this morning and I've seen her name come up several times in conjunction with some sort of diet... is it different than BP? If so, wondering why so many are doing that instead of BP and/or how it fits in with BP? 

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    I think this has been asked (& answered) before.

Sorry, don't have good access to advanced search at the moment to look for the thread (or threads)

fake it till you make it

• I think this has been asked (& answered) before.

Sorry, don't have good access to advanced search at the moment to look for the thread (or threads)

I did a search, but all I could find were just things about what people were doing with information from her book. 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

This thread, and many others in the female section, is about her book

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/12851-no-fail-fat-burning-for-women/

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• In my opinion, Skye's diet is taking the BP diet and adapting it for females.  I've found that eating BP and following Dave's advice with Skye's twists has been the right answer for me.  On Skye's site she will say over and over that her diet is not the BP diet, and it isn't.  But it blends so perfectly, IMO, that it fits well in the forums.  She does LOVE BP Coffee and includes that in her plan. 

Now, this is just my opinion.  To me they dovetail perfectly and complement each other well.