Which Substances To Support The Use Of Modafinil?

edited June 2015 in Brain Hacking

The modafinil consumes energy, in the days after the first, is not more efficient as the first day. I thought about adding modafinil to anything but not another stimulant, because too much stimulation is not good. I thought to DMAE, lecithin (has a small amount of phosphatidylcholine), CDP-choline, and EPA and DHA (Omega 3) from fish oil, as natural energy and as key components of the brain. But I do not know if modafinil requires a lot of choline as the Piracetam. I know that some types of headaches can be linked to lack of choline. Or what you think of Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) or Curcumin to reduce the headache? I read that the headache from modafinil may be due to inflammation and Turmeric (curcumin) and PEA are two natural anti-inflammatories.

While reducing the nervousness I thought to l-theanine, which is known to reduce the possibility of nervousness caused by caffeine. In summary: DMAE, fatty acids and phospholipids as energy, and l-theanine to reduce the potential nervousness. Finally curcumin or Pea as potential remedies for headache. While I'm sure that fatty acids and phospholipids in each case are a good supplement for mental function and not only, instead of the PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) is only a speculation, I do not know what might be useful as a natural analgesic in case of headache, or to prevent it. What do you think?

Comments