Iherb.com

Hey!

I am planning on buying a large amount of bulletproof stuff on iherb.com. Due to the shipping costs I want to make sure I dont forget anything.

What can you recommend specifically?

Recommendations are distorted a bit due to their recommendation system.

I would love to welcome you on my new page: www.soul-smoothies.com 

Comments

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    Did you see my supplements thread? I found most of the basics that Dave suggests. The links are somewhere in the middle of that long post.
  • I am less interested in supplements (except for Vitamin D and krill oil at the moment) than actual food. But I will check it out image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thanks image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You won't find the upgraded stuff on there. For Dave's stuff you need to go here: http://www.bulletproof.com/ (his store). Beyond that I'm not sure what you are asking...
  • I am pretty much going for the 80/20 principle here. Which is for bulletproof:

high-grade coffee

coconut oil

kerrygold butter

myprotein zinc+magnesium capsules

MCT oil

myprotein Whey

myprotein multi component protein

Currently I would like to extend the list by adding:

Organic grass fed ghee

Extra Virgin Olive oil from California (read in the bulletproof forum that Italians screwing around with the oil.....matches my experience with my lovely neighbors from Italy ^^)

Vitamin D (extremely important at the moment!!! Asking for advice on this one, which one do you buy?)

Krill Oil

Ginger (capsules or organic powder?)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-yi9Q4l3Peo

I found that about fish oil....bit over the top isnt it?

I am still not sure whether to buy fish oil or krill oil

• Is Cocoa Butter bulletproof?

• It seems like you are located in the UK due to your myprotein references John, where would you be getting some of these items namely, Grasfed Ghee, Kery gold butter (unsalted i asume)
    E-commerce and Webdesign Agency
    www.nowaydesign.com

Email "Bulletproof" to [email protected] and get a discount now!
  • No sorry, I am from Austria.

At the moment I have products for 264 Dollars in my cart at iherb and now I dont even know if I get through with it when I split them up;

Please note that, at this time, the shipping method to Austria is limited to Global Mail by DHL (formerly called International Airmail) , which takes 21 days, and has no tracking number. Also, your order must have a maximum value of $80.00 and must weight less than 4 pounds (1814 grams). Please make sure you are allowed to import the products you are ordering. As a general rule, we recommend that you don't order hormone-type (DHEA, melatonin, etc.) supplements. iHerb will not be able to refund your account if your order is held or rejected by customs in Austria.

• Sub total:$254.65 (€198.81)

Savings: $44.72 (14.9%)

Shipping Weight: 23.13 lbs (10.49 kg)

Bummer. I do order in chunks of $80 for customs reasons, though.
  • I will have to do that now as well.

Is it possible that I get some problems at customs with creatine, vitamin D or L-Glutamine?

I will have to do that now as well.

Is it possible that I get some problems at customs with creatine, vitamin D or L-Glutamine?
    Unlikely. It shouldn't be on any restricted lists, it's not even prescription stuff. But I'm not in Austria, so I don't really know.
  • I placed 2 order for 80 Dollars on the very same day 2-3 days ago.

I would place another one now.

Is there any restriction on multiple orders to Europe within a short time span ? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I placed 2 order for 80 Dollars on the very same day 2-3 days ago.

I would place another one now.

Is there any restriction on multiple orders to Europe within a short time span ? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    They'll let you know if it's a problem image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> (or image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />) But generally - for personal consumption - no. You might have to pay some custom fees, though, so don't freak out. I have to pay VAT, for example (also in EU).
  • anyone has an alternative to iherb for AUSTRIA and GERMANY?

According to the research done on google there are often problems at customs, so I not only have to pay VAT.

One guy from Köln says that customs destory Vitamin C 1000 because they claimed you need a description for it etc.