Official Hangouts With Hooper Thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• how about just taking a few topics and discussing their validity and relevance (or lack thereof), and your own experiences. Here's a few off the top of my head:

Fasting/intermittent fasting, benefits, drawbacks, questionable claims.

Health tracking, what tests are most reliable/actionable, most reputable companies

What are useful ways to monitor your health just by paying attention to your own body, like tracking heart rate, hrv, bowel movements, urine, sleep habits?

Adrenal fatigue, real? Exaggerated?

Cleansing and detoxing, how much is BS and is there anything useful there?

Macronutrients, how much and in what ways do their ratios and sources affect us? Like glucose vs. sucrose vs. fructose, saturated vs. unsaturated fat, what really happens if you eat too much or too little protein/fat/carbs.

What ways do various types of exercise influence health?

That should cover a good 50 episodes or so right?

Yes to all of theses. Very interested in the IF one
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

CHEMTRAILS...!

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    Entrails

fake it till you make it

• Hey, anyway you guys could figure out a way that youtube will email your subscribers when you schedule a live stream? 

And if you need fuel for a q and a. I would like to know what you guys think about serrapeptase. How does it work, what can it do, what forms and what encapsulations are best. Is there anything we can do to raise serrapeptase levels through diet?

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• If you follow me on Google+, it will send you an update when I setup the stream.  Right now, I took on a new consulting project for Bulletproof, and I am working 80+ hours per week with my day job, so we are kind of doing things spur of the moment.  I know it's not ideal, and the quality has gone down a little bit, but that's how it's going to have to be for a while.  Sorry guys.

• Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Bull of HeavenBull of Heaven ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Hey, can you guys try to get one more FYG Livestream by the end of summer. 

Just for me?

d7ecf822963e1d2d19611b1717839383.jpg

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Hey, can you guys try to get one more FYG Livestream by the end of summer. 

...Maybe that long-awaited episode about nocturnal penile tumescence?

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

And that Fix your Mitochondria book.  B)