Meat Balls

steve001steve001
edited September 2015 in Bulletproof Recipes

Ok this is my meat ball recipe. Its paleo friendly.

Ingredients:

MEAT

Potato Flour

Spices (salt, black pepper, fresh rosemary, be creative)

Place 7 ounces of ground beef in a bowl. Dump 4 tbsp of potato flour on meat. Using your hands mix & mush it all together until flour and meat together as one. It will form 1 giant meat ball. Add salt and spices to that giant meat ball. Mix again. Now extract 6 mini meat balls from the giant meat ball. Using a cooking pan, cook 325 degrees for like 25 minutes.

Enjoy!!

Comments

• I always feel much worse after black pepper and it is also not green according to the bulletproof diet. I would not recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to mold.

• steve001steve001
    edited June 2015

As far as I know Black pepper is a double edge sword. It helps with food absorption and it kills parasites. The con is the mycotoxins. I am senstiive to mycotoxins, but black pepper does not effects me that much. I have amore dramatic reaction to powdered oregano than I do with black pepper. With black pepper I do believe the benefits out weigh the negatives if your reaction isnt that bad.

• I'd mix the meat with pumpkin - Mmmm ideas are a swirling in my brain right now!