Tummy Ache

Hi, I was doing the green tea with butter and coconut oil the first 5 days while I waited for my bp coffee and mct oil kit to arrive.

Since I started using the real stuff I get a stomach ache about 2 hours after I drink it. I am only using 1 tsp of the MCT, as I was definitely wanting to avoid the disaster pants.

But, after 5 days I am still getting an upset stomach from just 1 tsp. I get nauseated and very warm. Any one else have this, and will it go away after awhile? I would like to increase the mct oil gradually like we are supposed to, but I definitely can't handle any more yet. Just wondering if anyone else had this experience, and any tips would be appreciated.

(I was down 9 lbs in the first 5 days, and was super pleased about that result, but haven't seen anything since, and it's been another 5 days...) 

Tagged:

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    Try the MCT with the green tea instead of the coffee, just to confirm your issue is with the MCT oil (& not the coffee)

fake it till you make it

• Perhaps you do not have enough digestive enzymes to handle the fat amount.  If your diet was low fat before, this may be the case.  You can try adding some enzymes in until your body catches up.  For fat enzymes try Betaine HCI.  Purchase in the smallest amount per capsule as possible.  I made the mistake of getting the big daddy with 648 mg.  I took one and woke up with terrible acid issues.  I drank baking soda to get rid of it, but am now having to open each capsule and dump out 1/2  Bummer.