Bulletproof Hack (Iced Butter)

I would like to know your thoughts on this.  I am trying to make the preparation of my coffee in the morning as quick as possible.  I also don't like my coffee scalding hot.  So....

I take an ice tray, each cube is 1 Tablespoon.  Every now and then I melt my butter (NOT IN THE MICROWAVE) and poor a couple of trays full and put it in the freezer.  I do the same with my Brain Octane or MCT Oil.  I brew my coffee, and toss in the desired amount of cubes (usually two BO and two Butter) in the cup.  Take a hand mixer, mix it for a moment, then I am out the door.  The mix seems perfect, the temp is perfect and its blended perfectly. 

Do any of you know of any problems freezing the oil or butter might cause?  

Tagged:

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Freezing the fats should be fine. The only problem I can think of is the possibility of plastics leeching into the finished product from plastic ice cube trays. MCT is known to react with some plastics. Perhaps silicone ice cube trays would be better? I'm not sure.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Why the rush! Bulletproof Coffee is one of the best parts of my day.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Why the rush! Bulletproof Coffee is one of the best parts of my day.

This. And. 

Its not very hard to cut a 28g slice of KG and pour 28ml of MCT oil.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”