New To Bp, Have Fat Question

Hello everyone,

I have been a convert from the first accidental Bulletproof coffee I made a month ago. An with all of my believe that fat is good of you I am having a hard time eating so much of it. I do have a few questions:

1. How do I figure out how much fat I need? My weight is 135lb.

2. What dose a perfect size meal look like. I think I got the protein down, green veggies as much as I want, should I just keep adding butter until I stop being hungry? It seems that I walk away from most meals Hungary unless I had a BC with it.

3. I would love to just drink Bulletproof with every meal. Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. But then I am never hungry for real food and concerned that am not getting enough nutrients. HELP!!!!

Thanks so much and sorry if this is redundant. 

Lina

Comments

• Hello everyone,

I have been a convert from the first accidental Bulletproof coffee I made a month ago. An with all of my believe that fat is good of you I am having a hard time eating so much of it. I do have a few questions:

1. How do I figure out how much fat I need? My weight is 135lb.

2. What dose a perfect size meal look like. I think I got the protein down, green veggies as much as I want, should I just keep adding butter until I stop being hungry? It seems that I walk away from most meals Hungary unless I had a BC with it.

3. I would love to just drink Bulletproof with every meal. Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. But then I am never hungry for real food and concerned that am not getting enough nutrients. HELP!!!!

Thanks so much and sorry if this is redundant. 

Lina

Hi Lina

Everybody is so different.  However, we are a lot alike.  I could drink BPC all day long.  Love it.  I add cinnamon and the BP Collagen to mine in the mornings.  And, like you, I find that I am not hungry much.  I pretty much follow how I feel but make sure I eat at least one really good meal a day like lots of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus with some meat/fish and will add rice or sweet potatoes often.  Last night I added quinoa.  Because I know I need nutrients, I will drink a green smoothie during the day in place of a BPC.  I drink 2 or 3 BPC a day (only 1 will be caffeinated) and water the rest of the day.