Apple Cider Vinegar In The Morning

I just started intermittent fasting with BP coffee in the morning. Before this, I would typically wake up and drink a glass of purified water and about a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar. If I were to continue to do this, would it conflict with what the bulletproof coffee is trying to do?

Comments

• edited July 2015

What is the science behind this ACV-after-wake-up thing, and its benefits?

Can I combine in one glass a teaspoon of ACV, 4 grams of sea salt (for the adrenals) and 4 grams of Natural CALM magnesium citrate powder and drink it just after wake-up?

Bonus question: can I prepare the whole thing (water+ACV+salt+CALM) the previous day (in the morning, just after drinking that day dose, so 24 hours earlier) and store it in a glass jar for 24 hours, or would it affect it negatively?

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

What is the science behind this ACV-after-wake-up thing, and its benefits?

Can I combine in one glass a teaspoon of ACV, 4 grams of sea salt (for the adrenals) and 4 grams of Natural CALM magnesium citrate powder and drink it just after wake-up?

Bonus question: can I prepare the whole thing (water+ACV+salt+CALM) the previous day (in the morning, just after drinking that day dose, so 24 hours earlier) and store it in a glass jar for 24 hours, or would it affect it negatively?

I think it will be okay since both ACV and Calm are acidic. They even may help digest the fats in the BPC.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.