Glutathione Force First Time User And Safety!

Hi there,

I lived the bulletproof life for almost a year now and feel absolutely great. I'm also getting married in September and I'm going away on my bucks weekend very soon and I don't drink much these days although I know I will be drinking a lot on the Bucks weekend, so I have purchased some upgraded coconut charcoal and some glutathione force so try and assist the hangovers 😇 I would love some information on what I can expect while using glutathione force and also some safety (is it safe to use) as I read somewhere it had synthetic vitamin E in the formula which is fat soluble and can become dangerous?

Any info would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little nervous to start 😊

Thanks guys ✌🏽️

Comments

• Full syringes in one go??
  • Wow! And do you feel anything taking them?
  • John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

Hi there,

I lived the bulletproof life for almost a year now and feel absolutely great. I'm also getting married in September and I'm going away on my bucks weekend very soon and I don't drink much these days although I know I will be drinking a lot on the Bucks weekend, so I have purchased some upgraded coconut charcoal and some glutathione force so try and assist the hangovers I would love some information on what I can expect while using glutathione force and also some safety (is it safe to use) as I read somewhere it had synthetic vitamin E in the formula which is fat soluble and can become dangerous?

Any info would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little nervous to start

Thanks guys ✌

Dave's original formula used synthetic Vitamin E DL, he changed the formula years ago. Your good to go!

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• Oh thanks John, so no ones ever had any negative side effects?
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

I've used full syringes in the past as well, but would probably have gotten more out of it by taking it in tandem with activated charcoal. I think Jason Hooper came up with a detailed detox regimen some time back. Using glutathione in a regimen like that one would probably give you the most bang for your buck.

Edit: Here it is. I suggest reading the whole thread. Lots of good info in there.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Thanks skeletor, looks great. I'll start on the glutathione tomorrow, I was just a little nervous about using it after reading about the synthetic vitamin in it but now it doesn't have that it's all good!

• I've used full syringes in the past as well, but would probably have gotten more out of it by taking it in tandem with activated charcoal. I think Jason Hooper came up with a detailed detox regimen some time back. Using glutathione in a regimen like that one would probably give you the most bang for your buck.

Edit: Here it is. I suggest reading the whole thread. Lots of good info in there.

He posted a new protocol on a different page.

• Yea I've used up to a half syringe at once.  You can feel it, but ime IV glutathione is much more effective.  

• I've been taking Glutathione Force every day, either 1mg or 2mg for 4 months straight. I really feel it and it's a great product.

My question is should I cycle this supplement?  And if so how long should I cycle it for on and off?

Thanks...

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

My question is should I cycle this supplement?  And if so how long should I cycle it for on and off?

Most here would recommend cycling it. You could downregulate your body's natural glutathione production if you take it too often. As for how long, I seem to remember Dave saying that you could take it 5 or 6 days a week and be OK with only one or two days off, though why anyone would feel compelled to take this supplement so often is beyond me. Using it as a part of a detox protocol like the one linked above, or taking a large dose when you feel an illness coming on is one thing. Not a daily supplement in my book, though. Just my opinion, of course.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

though why anyone would feel compelled to take this supplement so often is beyond me. 

Perhaps a chain smoker who wants to combat the oxidative stress caused by cigarette smoke?

• Thanks for the responses. I'll cycle it. Let's just say I have burnt the candle at both ends and am doing some readjustments to my life in general. The diet, supplements and general advice has been a revelation. I feel so much better and have also lost 30 pounds in the last 4 months.

• Yea I've used up to a half syringe at once.  You can feel it, but ime IV glutathione is much more effective.  

Did having Glutathione via IV do anything to your skin colour..I see people using it to make there more skin colour more lighter. 

I only want it via IV for health benefits not for cosmic (looks wise) effects

• edited November 2015

Has anyone here tried glutathione suppositories? I have a doctor in London who recommends them as an alternative to the IV, or for times when you can't get an IV. 

It seems superior to use for detox as it wouldn't get in the way of the charcoal if you wanted them to work in tandem. 

I have had Glutathione IV and it did nothing to my skin colour. In fact, this same doctor said he has had many patients come in for that reason and the results have been very disappointing from a cosmetic/skin lightening perspective. 

• Why would u want to take 10ml at a time?