What Do Anti-Aging Products Really Do?

The skin care products that I have been using so far are such as booster, toner, emulsion, and moisturizing cream. I thought that they are enough for my skin care, however, I saw that I have some wrinkles around my eyes, and I can feel that my skin seems to be losing its elasticity. Should I start using some kinds of anti-aging product? what kinds of products are you using? Is there any good products that is not that expensive so that I can try?

Comments

• Could go for Botox haha, use vitamin D cream and snail oil, these 2 seem good for me. Coconut oil makes a fantastic moisturiser!

www.floatpeople.com - The only focused Floatation, Sensory Deprivation & Meditation Forum.

• MesoCopper Skin Conditioner along with MesoSilica are products on my to buy list.

According to the website selling these products they are great for correcting these issues.

I found the info at this site: http://purestcolliods.com

I will post my experience after getting these and if anyone else has tried them, please share your experience.

BTW, not related to this company in any way.  Just interested.

• MesoCopper Skin Conditioner along with MesoSilica are products on my to buy list.

According to the website selling these products they are great for correcting these issues.

I found the info at this site: http://purestcolliods.com

I will post my experience after getting these and if anyone else has tried them, please share your experience.

BTW, not related to this company in any way.  Just interested.

Can you tell me a little about Sillica and doses in the 300mg range?

Start eating collagen, it's what skin is made of. 

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• Can you tell me a little about Sillica and doses in the 300mg range?

Start eating collagen, it's what skin is made of. 

Star Chaser, the silica I am referencing is not herbal.  Mesosilica is colloidal and taken by the tablespoon of liquid.  Taking herbal silica is very good for your fingernails and probably for the skin and bones, but the other is taken in very tiny doses to illicit a healing response.  I agree with eating collagen.  Problem for some is absorption.  Older folks may need more than what they can consume from foods or extracts rich in collagen to slow or reverse aging.  Besides, I believe that overloading internal organs with too much to process (i.e. concentrated herbal extracts) has the potential to create other issues.  Colloidal forms have very little risk, if any, of overloading if taken in small doses.

• Hello everyone,

While regular water makes the solution base of every cosmetic product on the market, this line of personal care products contain a proprietary Nano-Hydrosphere Complex and a active antioxidant solution containing water molecule clusters twice as small as the standard water molecule structure. It absorbs easily through the skin layers to deliver benefits where it is needed most.  These products are absolutely amazing. 100% active ingredients!

http://yellowelite.youlabglobal.com/Product-Overview-Idea/?mitem=110036

• I think you should try some ozone infused oils or face creams. Ozones a great anti-aging idea imo. Read Ed McCabes(he doesn't look to old) book. 

• General anti-aging is achieved in many different ways. As Asprey mentions, mitochondrial health is imperative for anti-aging. One good recommendation would be CoQ10 for mitochondrial health

• General anti-aging is achieved in many different ways. As Asprey mentions, mitochondrial health is imperative for anti-aging. One good recommendation would be CoQ10 for mitochondrial health

Ever tried using a transdermal form of CoQ10?  asking because I don't think I absorb it very well when I take it. Never noticed much effects so thinking of taking this via the skin.

• Special Issue

I wonder if Anti Aging Formula could help against my dizzyness due to a concussion.

Can the ingredients help to regulate the brain faster getting back to the old concentration and stable feelings?

I am grateful for each experience.

• have you tried using organic skin care products?