Healthiest Cigarette?

What cigarettes/tobacco brands are the healthiest to use? The brand Prince has (atleast in Denmark) a newer series called (re) defined, where the yellow packet, called SAND, contains 1 mg tar, 0.1 mg nicotine, and 2 mg of carbon monoxide. And then it says on the side that "This product is from sustainable managed forests and controlled sources. Http://www.pefc.org which I do not know if has any health value. Smoke is much more mild and clear than most other cigarettes I have tried. And you will not satisfy your nicotine needs with this cigarette.

So which type/brand of cigarette is less harmful to health - ie. as cleanly produced, and with as little "additives" and other junk added. It is clear that the healthiest is not smoking. But it's kind of like if you want to eat a piece of candy - you can choose to buy the piece you think tastes best, or you can check what type of candy is best for your body, and then eat it instead - and thereby achieve or maintain its good health, or at least minimize the damage voluntarily supply the body.

Comments

• Yes, I would like to know this too. Also, which shotgun is the healthiest to shoot yourself with? I was thinking of the 20 gauge version of the Mossberg 500. It seems like it is reasonably priced and it you can put a ton of lead through it before it needs any maintenance. Since it is only a 20 gauge, I can load it with #8 bird shot and should be able to survive several blasts to the arms and legs before hospitalization is required. What do you think?
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful
    FAT CUBAN CIGARS, YO!!

No sorcery, just science. 

• Ecigis the only way to go. I was 1/2 pack a day and I made the switch. Have not smoked since. The ket is getting a good one not some gas station starter. You start with a larger investment $250 ball-park but you will never smoke again. Its worth it.

Tiy still gert nicotine but not of the other chemicals. Nicotine is not a bad thing.http://www.vaporcaststore.com/
  • edited January 2013
    I'm not interested in e-cigs and other advise on "quitting". Also am I not interested in nicotine, I quit smoking cigarettes late June 2011, so no nicotine addiction for me thanks

I'm interested in finding out what types of TOBACCO are the cleanest and least dangerous for the health, lungs etc. and found the mentioned ones with those low low amounts of nicotine, tar etc. interesting, since obviously they must be healthier than usual cigs with 10+ times as much of the same bad and addictive "ingredients". So please stay on topic, or let the thread die.

Thanks.
  • Im sorry but people here are not really in to smoking. So I think you wont get the answers you seek. I would a tobacco forum instead.
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • 'Pierre wrote:

Im sorry but people here are not really in to smoking. So I think you wont get the answers you seek. I would a tobacco forum instead.

Good idea
  • To to a tobacconist and ask. They should have a large selection of loose tobacco. While intended for pipe smoking, there is nothing stopping you from rolling a cigarette out of it. Avoid anything that is supposed to smell like anything other than tobacco, that effect can only be achieved with some of the chemicals you are trying to avoid.

Tobacco forums will have MUCH more information, obviously.
  • Was it American Spirit tobacco, Jason? They claim to be organic and additive-free.
  • You realize your question is an oxy moron right? There isnt an answer to your question because cigarettes arent healthy! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Why do people even start smoking? There are only negative effects. Even though you don't want to hear it why don't you try saving money and your life and just quit cold turkey. Start 2013 off right.
    Caitlyn Smith

Check out Boston car insurance for affordable, comprehensive coverage.
  • Nicotine enhances creativity. If I could get a significant amount of nicotine through an patch or vaporized nicotine method, I would use it as a "hack" for sure.
  • RodRod The Rodfather

Yes, I would like to know this too. Also, which shotgun is the healthiest to shoot yourself with? I was thinking of the 20 gauge version of the Mossberg 500. It seems like it is reasonably priced and it you can put a ton of lead through it before it needs any maintenance. Since it is only a 20 gauge, I can load it with #8 bird shot and should be able to survive several blasts to the arms and legs before hospitalization is required. What do you think?

image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> dead image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> =, you had me going

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• RodRod The Rodfather

Nicotine enhances creativity. If I could get a significant amount of nicotine through an patch or vaporized nicotine method, I would use it as a "hack" for sure.

yes, please put it on our 'To Research and Execute list' lol

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Mike74747Mike74747
    edited January 2013
    i use kentucky select organic pipe tobacco which isn't bad(free or chemicals just tobacco) But i would look into nicotiana rustica, the trick is to buy them from the indians who grow organically.
  • The above post is much more awesome than originally intended!
  • Me and my husband prefer self-made cigarettes too. We use different sorts of tobacco and make a choice basing on its flavor and strength. We also use a rolling machine instead of hand-made technique - saves us a lot of time and the quality of the cigarettes is very high. We use one from https://top-o-matic.com, it's the very popular and reliable manufacturer.

• Hello, my wife at 4 weeks of pregnancy, I used to smoke earlier, but it badly affected the fetus, so I decided to give up. Not immediately went out, tried different techniques. Stopped on electronic cigarettes, you can also recommend to your men https://blue-dream-strain.com/brief-article-teaches-you-the-ins-and-outs-of-blue-dream-strain-and-what-you-should-do-today/. If there are questions, write, do not be shy. The problem is serious.