Bp Coffee Alternative For Caffeine Reset?

I'm 2 days into a caffeine tolerance reset (normal consumption was 300-400mg, tapered for a week down to 80mg).  My goal for this week was zero caffeine, but for these two days I've been having BP coffee with decaf coffee.  Based on reading and observation, its clear the coffee has some caffeine in it.  I do BP Intermittent fasting so BP coffee is a pretty important part of my day.  Any suggestions for alternate liquids while I'm resetting caffeine?  I'll probably try some kind of herbal tea tomorrow, but I'm skeptical on the flavor side.

Comments

• Give the BP Hot Chocolate or Cacao Tea a go instead of coffee. Both taste awesome and zero caffeine. 

• Hi

I'm new to the BP thing, but already obtaining amazing results. I like the taste but… I'm caffeine intolerant :/ it makes my heart race. I think I would have the same issue with pure cocoa. Did any of you experience the same problem? Did you find a valid "hack" (other than taking a valium before the BP!)

thank you

• I'm 2 days into a caffeine tolerance reset (normal consumption was 300-400mg, tapered for a week down to 80mg).  My goal for this week was zero caffeine, but for these two days I've been having BP coffee with decaf coffee.  Based on reading and observation, its clear the coffee has some caffeine in it.  I do BP Intermittent fasting so BP coffee is a pretty important part of my day.  Any suggestions for alternate liquids while I'm resetting caffeine?  I'll probably try some kind of herbal tea tomorrow, but I'm skeptical on the flavor side.

Decaf is sufficient for a caffeine tolerance reboot, just stick with that.

Hi

I'm new to the BP thing, but already obtaining amazing results. I like the taste but… I'm caffeine intolerant :/ it makes my heart race. I think I would have the same issue with pure cocoa. Did any of you experience the same problem? Did you find a valid "hack" (other than taking a valium before the BP!)

thank you

It's probably your adrenals. Look into supporting those and until then, try taking L-theanine with your caffeine.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram