Skin Health

Hi, I suffer from body acne and blackheads (face), I'm curious as to how you guys look after your skin? Any tips/tricks or certain foods you find beneficial to your skin.

Also in regards to this diet, is there any foods you'd reccomend I stick to from the list, or exclude alltogether. For the past week or so i've only been eating pork, steak and chicken with vegetables such as brocolli, cauliflower, carrotts, cabbage along with butter (grass fed kerrygold) and Lindlt 85% Dark Chocolate with occasional fruit and nuts.

I'm still getting the hang of this diet and I plan to source some local grass fed meat by the end of this week, any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Just wondering, if I was doing the BP intermittent fasting should I take supplements before coffee in the morning? or after? Obviously the activated charcoal would have to be taken on it's own.
  • 'Joka999' wrote:

Just wondering, if I was doing the BP intermittent fasting should I take supplements before coffee in the morning? or after? Obviously the activated charcoal would have to be taken on it's own.

A lot of supplements absorb better with fat, so in general I think you should take after your meal (bulletproof coffee with butter/mct oil)
  • edited April 2012

A lot of supplements absorb better with fat, so in general I think you should take after your meal (bulletproof coffee with butter/mct oil)

Hm I was thinking that however I might try Collagen which is better on an empty stomach...so it'll probably be best to go for Collagen > BP Coffee > Other supplements.