New Brain Stack Feedback

Louie77Louie77
edited September 2015 in Brain Hacking

Hello, 

I wanted to get some feedback what you guys think about my new stack i'm trying out. I wanted to try this stack for my studies that i have a exam towards the end of the month. Since I read that these are good nootropic for studying when taking a test and for memory recall i was thinking of starting this stack this week. Let me know what you guys think or have tried it. Let me know if my dosage are good enough or the right amount on starting them. 

thanks, 

1. 600 pramiracetam / 250 choline    - Morning 

1. 600 anirecetam / 600 oxiracetam  -- afternoon 

1. 600 pramiracetam  - Night time when I have to study

Comments

• What's your diet, exercise and sleep regimen like?  To me, these are the big levers (especially sleep) and the nootropics are just small tweaks.  Everyone has their own take on racetams and dosages.  You're an n=1 so spend a couple weeks trying out different combinations and doses.  Also, Aniracetam made me tired for the first week or so. Perhaps there is an onset period for some folks. Now, it is one of my favorites.  Oxiracetam didn't do much for me.

Here is my current stack:

• Adrafinil (as needed for wakefulness, 1-2 days per week MAX.  I supplement with Milk Thistle to mitigate the liver's heaving lifting to convert this to Modafinil)
    • Alpha GPC - 300mg
    • Aniracetam - 1200-1800mg
    • Phenylpiracetam - 300mg
    • Noopept - 50mg

You might also look into Huperzine-A which inhibits an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine, leaving more for use.

• Louie77Louie77
    edited September 2015

Hello thanks for the feedback. Well my diet is some what okay. I don't eat a lot of fast food but i workout a lot. I do a lot of crossfit 4 days a week. My level of sleep is some what 5-6 hours of sleep. one the weekend i sleep a little bit more. 

Since I been on this stack i notice that I ignore people more and don't feel like chatting with them. i notice this when i went to get coffee in the kitchen. i walked in talked to some people but most of the time i was just listening to them talk rather then talking to them. weird hard to explain like i did less talking. 

I did notice that I get very sleepy during the day also like i could fall asleep at my desk. I don't know which nootropic is causing this but I think i'm going to bring down the pramiracetam down since I'm taking the max on it. My new stack will be below. 

Morning - (400mg) Pramiracetam

Afternoon (600mg) aniracetam / (600mg) oxiracetam

Night Time (400mg) Pramiracetam ---- This will be my last dosage since I do my studies at night. 

Let me know what you think. if I should increase my ani or oxi up or down. 

I know it playing around with dosage that no one is the same, but how can you really tell what is the right dosage for you is the question? 

• It sounds like you're exercising too much / too hard, and not getting enough sleep (assuming you crossfit for more than 10 minutes). If I do an intense workout I usually add at least an hour to my sleep.

Sounds like you should track your performance in some way as you change your stack and activities. You can go subjective - how much energy do I feel on a scale from 1 to 10, every day at noon, 4pm, 8pm and bedtime. Or you could go rigorous with www.quantified-mind.com or something similar.

If it were me, I'd try and see how I do cutting back on exercise and keeping everything else constant. You might also want to do smaller doses and space out the racetams more - I believe they fade after 2-3 hours, so smaller frequent doses tends to be what a lot of people do.

• Well the working out helps me a little bit keeping in shape and stuff. Now the rest i believe I need more of. With everything that is going i get home tired and don't feel like studying or anything. like last night came home around 9 from dinner. Right when i get the bed i knocked out . Now taking the racetams every 3 hours is hard some times. Even at work because i have co-works around me. Would look funny or weird if I took out my little scale and silver bad of powder to measure it. 

I will see what I could do . This week i been on and off of it. Trying to figure out if the dosage are to strong that it's making me sleepy or if my body is tired. 

• Louie77Louie77
    edited September 2015

What's your diet, exercise and sleep regimen like?  To me, these are the big levers (especially sleep) and the nootropics are just small tweaks.  Everyone has their own take on racetams and dosages.  You're an n=1 so spend a couple weeks trying out different combinations and doses.  Also, Aniracetam made me tired for the first week or so. Perhaps there is an onset period for some folks. Now, it is one of my favorites.  Oxiracetam didn't do much for me.

Here is my current stack:

• Adrafinil (as needed for wakefulness, 1-2 days per week MAX.  I supplement with Milk Thistle to mitigate the liver's heaving lifting to convert this to Modafinil)
    • Alpha GPC - 300mg
    • Aniracetam - 1200-1800mg
    • Phenylpiracetam - 300mg
    • Noopept - 50mg

You might also look into Huperzine-A which inhibits an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine, leaving more for use.

After reading on phenylpiracetam it sounds interesting to try with my current stack. I was thinking of taking out anirecetam and lowering the dosage to my oxi to about 400mg. Here's what i was thinking of doing in the next week or so

300mg pramiracetam / 250mg choline -- morning

400mg oxiracetam / 100mg phenylpiracetam -- afternoon

300mg pramiracetam -- night time

or change the order this way.

400mg oxiracetam / 100mg phenylpiracetam --morning

300mg pramiracetam / 250mg choline -- afternoon

300mg pramiracetam -- night time

What do you think?

I plan to take it for a week and then being off 1 week on phenylpiracetam.. Keep that cycle going on until i take the exam then give it a rest.