What Service Or Product Do Wish Existed? Lets Brainstorm :)

Started a few businesses in the past and would like to start a new health related one. Im sure they are others in the forum as well. Maybe we can can brainstorm ideas a bit and give feedback on each others ideas?

Here are a few I which existed.

1. An online marketplace for cow sharing. Instead of grouping up with people in your office and buy straight from the farmer, you can group up with people online. Easy payment, no need to buy too much and easy transport/pickup. 

2. Same as above but for wild game meat.

3. Childrens day care center with healthy food, paleo or similar and more focus on outdoor living.

4. An app I can share with my maid, where I can create todo tasks to help me prep food. Like "Peel and chop up 5kg of taro", "chop up 5 leeks" etc. Maybe even built in recipes which I can click on and it adds all the prep. tasks to the maid. And when I get home I can just cook it straight away.

5. A better version of cronometer.com to track nutrition and to tell me how "BP/phd diet/paleo" I have been the last week/month.

6. More paleo restaurants. Feels like the restaurant business is a head fuck and wouldnt wanna start it but it would be great to have one in the neighborhood.

Any service/product you wish existed? Any of the above you would pay for if they existed?

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

A good quality and reliable HRV tracking software for Android. For some reason the developers think only Apple exists. Although the StressLocator for Android is quite decent. 

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

I got probiotic ideas, but I am not giving them up without a contract.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

As Artist i want a google deep dream server and feed it my own images only. I don't want to see birds and dogs of other people I want to feed it my own agels and demons. :D Should be rather simple but haven't found a "provider" yet...

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• I got probiotic ideas, but I am not giving them up without a contract.

Whats stopping you from creating a product out of it and selling it?

A good quality and reliable HRV tracking software for Android. For some reason the developers think only Apple exists. Although the StressLocator for Android is quite decent. 

https://www.google.de/search?q=ithlete+android&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=FQz3VZnHB4mra43RihA

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

edited September 2015

Whats stopping you from creating a product out of it and selling it?

Money

It would either be a certified surviving non HSO probiotic multi strain or the first US produced single HSO strain.

It would be very expensive but would work like nothing on the market.

I even have one a step further that would be a first, that Hooper and I talk about, but that one is experimental and would be very expensive.

If it works however it would change what we know of probiotics.

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

Money

It would either be a certified surviving non HSO probiotic multi strain or the first US produced single HSO strain.

I even have one a step further that would be a first, that Hooper and I talk about, but that one is experimental and would be very expensive.

do-it.jpg

How much to eat:

• Money

Is there a way to "patent" a probiotic strain? Cause if you could get some kind of protection you could perhaps take it to one of the big companies and try to licence it. 

If there is no possible way to legally protect it, well then everyone will know what it is as soon as you sell the first bottle with an ingredients list? Or maybe you can do a "Dave" and say theres a secret manufacturing process that makes it much better.

A couple of entrepreneur friends deal with physical products. Each and everyone one of the have the production outsourced. The just do branding, design of package/product and marketing. Is there maybe a cheaper way for you to order some sample products from a "probiotic factory"? Then try to sell the products. If it goes well you can ramp up.

Is there a way to "patent" a probiotic strain? Cause if you could get some kind of protection you could perhaps take it to one of the big companies and try to licence it. 

If there is no possible way to legally protect it, well then everyone will know what it is as soon as you sell the first bottle with an ingredients list? Or maybe you can do a "Dave" and say theres a secret manufacturing process that makes it much better.

A couple of entrepreneur friends deal with physical products. Each and everyone one of the have the production outsourced. The just do branding, design of package/product and marketing. Is there maybe a cheaper way for you to order some sample products from a "probiotic factory"? Then try to sell the products. If it goes well you can ramp up.

It is extremely difficult to patent supplements. Atrantil has been waiting for a patent acceptance for almost 5 years now.

When I do it, I want to do it right.

• i just saw a link to this thing: 

http://www.privacypop.com/privacy-pop-bed-tent/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FBPromo+Phone+Numbers+All+Clicks&utm_term=FBPromo+Phone+Numbers+All+Clicks&utm_content=%5Badid%5D

and i was thinking, what if someone made one that actually blocked all light, but also had a built in wake-up light that simulated a sunrise, and was maybe even a bit soundproof too? and temperature controlled? yeah at that point no one could afford it except dave asprey, but since i came up with the idea someone would have to hook me up right? 

• 3d printed multivitamins...

• I recommend you to go to Australia, My dad have started there a restaurant business . It’s a wonderful business, and a lucrative business. But there are a thousand moving parts, and you need to be knowledgeable of all of them. For example the good location , the interior design as well as interior should have an unique style. The menu ,the kitchen organization and the equipment should be properly organized and planned . My mother is a designer so she did all things with interior and exterior . My dad was working as a chef so he is doing all the staff with the dishes on the menu . By the way our cousin is working in a wholesale of catering equipment this site ( recommend for everyone who is going to open catering business) so we got the best equipment options and a small discount . So guys who said that the restaurant business is hard . Now it became a family business and I am enjoying being a part of it .