Refrigerating Bp Coffee

Hey guys!

I had a quick question.

Whats the verdict on making BP coffee the night before, sealing it tight, and putting it in the refrigerator for the next morning? (For efficiency sake). 

Comments

• This is silly. What is butter at the temperature in your fridge? The foamy goodness on top freezes. If your that strapped for time brew coffee or cold brew the coffee and just eat a tablespoon of butter and slam a shot of mct oil and drink the coffee?

Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day....well they're all important, but this one will help you set up the rest of your day, take some time and do it right?

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• I suppose it could be done, but eventually the fat is going to separate from the coffee in the fridge.  I will have to be re-blended to emulsify it again.  Then you have to figure out how to reheat it.  Microwave seems sacrilegious - I'd be concerned about negative effects to the precious grass fed butter.

By time your done you might as well make it from scratch that morning.