Moving! Selling My Bulletproof Coffee, Brain Octane, And Xct Oil

Hey, I bought these in bulk but now I'm moving across the country and need to downsize.

If you're interested in buying any of these, let me know! I'm in San Francisco and I can meet in person or ship :)

5 lb Bulletproof Coffee, decaf (90% full) — $60

32 oz Brain Octane (unopened) — $40

32 oz Brain Octane (80% full) — $30

32 oz XCT Oil (80% full) — $20

[twitter]mattjlevene[/twitter]

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

"Order now and I'll even throw in this half-filled bottle of unmarked pills!"

Sorry, man. Someone here might be interested, but even though I have no reason to believe you're gross or a sociopath, I can't say I'd ever purchase pre-opened coffee or supplements from a random dude on a message board. Are you quitting the BP diet after you move? If not, then why not just use up what you can and take it with you? The stuff will keep.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• For $150, you too can have a cup of coffee.

--

Michael Stone

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

For $150, you too can have a cup of coffee.**

**the ingredients of which may or may not have touched mattlevene's balls

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

Hiya Matt...

Even if this were the proper forum for posting items for sale (which it isn't), and even if it were in good taste to sell opened food and supplements items (which is dangerous), the fact that you are asking for such a high price for opened and used (and oxidized) goods is off-putting. You're better off using it. It doesn't take up much space. One grocery bag, perhaps.

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• You guys are totally right! Didn't think about it that way, but it should have occurred to me before I made the post. Most likely I will ship it to my new address.

[twitter]mattjlevene[/twitter]

• My advice - roll the dice and down the open XTC bottle on moving day.