Sunpharma Modafinil (Modalert) Lab Test Results

edited September 2015 in Brain Hacking

Hey guys

I am new to this forum, have been reading alot on here tho.

I am Mike, and im a dutchy,

Todat i want to share something with the community, the lab test results of SunPharma Modafinil (Modalert).

Here in holland we have a anonymous 'DRUG test lab' , you probably all know, the letter D in Dutch is actually just Drugs. Dutch=Drugs.

So my country has setup a legal lab, and if someone wants to test a drug, cocaine, xtc, speed, mdma crystals, ketamine etc etc, you can go to a test centre. First they will do a reagent test, to determine what it CAN be. XTC reagent for example gets very dark purple. After the reagent test you can choose to send your sample to the lab. They will examine the sample and give you the results a week after by phone.

Note: if you walk in and say: 'i have a medication called modafinil here, and i want to get a lab test on it', they will tell you to walk out the door, because they dont do lab tests on medication.

So what i did was: walked in, told them i bought this pill as XTC, and i got sick from it and bla bla bla, so they sent it to the lab and test it and they then DO give the results.

NOTE: 95% of the samples that come in and get tested, contain DRUGS. So this LAB will probably do the same TEST (or whatever u call it) as they do on a XTC Pill, cuz i reported it as 'Bought as XTC' . (This XTC test may varies from a legit medication lab test)

Now the results look very similair to this post on our forum:

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/14556-possible-canadian-modafinil-distributor/

I tried their armodafinil. I was shocked to find that they were supplying it too, after looking all over. I saw some good review for them online and got 3g's. It seemed to work for me. It felt a little bit different than regular modafinil.

However, I was about to buy some more and noticed some sketchy reviews: https://www.reddit.c...ca_lab_results/

Some guy got his stuff tested in Norway and the lab said not to consume. Now there's a lot of debate on whether it's actually armodafinil. And I finished all 3g's, which makes me worried about what I've been consuming. So I'm not sure if I'll be buying it again. I may just stick with adrafinil. I'm not sure at this point.

This guy on reddit is also from holland and used the SAME labtest as me.

My SunPharma Modafinil (Modalert) Results:

These 2 compounds are found in the modalert pill:

- diphenyl methoxy acetic acid

- alpha phenyl benzene methanol

NOW.... if u look at the reddit post, its almost the same.

- Also they just don't give out numbers of mgs compound it contains.

2 brand names who are pretty reputable, both 'not fully synthisized pills' ????? hmmmmmm...

My thought is, maybe its the lab test they use for xtc that gets these raw compound results?

Btw: I took ~10x 200mg modalert, max was 200mg once a day, i am actually on 200mg right now while typing this post, these 10 pills i took in about a 3 week time span. and i DO have the regular modafinil feeling, my brain is awake, im alert, typing and thinking improves in speed at x2.. etc etc.

Side-effects? None yet, except a little headache the day after, 0.5ltr water and it was gone.

So my question to all you guys who have knowledge on chemistry: WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THIS LEGIT MODAFINIL OR UNSYNTISIZED??

Thanks for reading y'all!

-Mike.

Comments

• edited November 2015

Hey guys

I am new to this forum, have been reading alot on here tho.

I am Mike, and im a dutchy,

Todat i want to share something with the community, the lab test results of SunPharma Modafinil (Modalert).

Here in holland we have a anonymous 'DRUG test lab' , you probably all know, the letter D in Dutch is actually just Drugs. Dutch=Drugs.

So my country has setup a legal lab, and if someone wants to test a drug, cocaine, xtc, speed, mdma crystals, ketamine etc etc, you can go to a test centre. First they will do a reagent test, to determine what it CAN be. XTC reagent for example gets very dark purple. After the reagent test you can choose to send your sample to the lab. They will examine the sample and give you the results a week after by phone.

Note: if you walk in and say: 'i have a medication called modafinil here, and i want to get a lab test on it', they will tell you to walk out the door, because they dont do lab tests on medication.

So what i did was: walked in, told them i bought this pill as XTC, and i got sick from it and bla bla bla, so they sent it to the lab and test it and they then DO give the results.

NOTE: 95% of the samples that come in and get tested, contain DRUGS. So this LAB will probably do the same TEST (or whatever u call it) as they do on a XTC Pill, cuz i reported it as 'Bought as XTC' . (This XTC test may varies from a legit medication lab test)

Now the results look very similair to this post on our forum:

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/14556-possible-canadian-modafinil-distributor/

This guy on reddit is also from holland and used the SAME labtest as me.

My SunPharma Modafinil (Modalert) Results:

These 2 compounds are found in the modalert pill:

- diphenyl methoxy acetic acid

The above is one of the major metabolites of dimenhydrinate (used in motion sickness meds - for the piracetam fans, piracetam like dimenhydrinate, is/can be given intravenously for acute vertigo/motion sickness, but with fewer side-effects relative to dimenhydrinate)

dimenhydrinate and diphenhydramine are commonly found in antihistamine preparations.

- alpha phenyl benzene methanol

Benzhydrol is used in the prep of Modafinil - the above is a metabolite of 4-chloro-alpha-phenyl-benzenemethanol, again, commonly used in antihistamines preparations.

Indicative of the second generation H1-antihistamines; systemic, selective and non-sedating. These second generation antihistamines aren't as effective as crossing the blood-brain barrier thus their actions are primarily outside of the CNS = no jitters + no drowsiness + no brain fog

My relatively educated guess is that the India/n Modalert build is in the realm of the antihistamine build for Cetirizine.

In India, Cetirizine is classified as an OTC drug.

It also acts as an anticholinergic agent - insomnia/wakefullness can be a short-term side-effect.

I think it's legit - just a repurposed, second generation antihistamine build marketed towards those looking to add a few more hours to their day.

NOW.... if u look at the reddit post, its almost the same.

- Also they just don't give out numbers of mgs compound it contains.

2 brand names who are pretty reputable, both 'not fully synthisized pills' ????? hmmmmmm...

My thought is, maybe its the lab test they use for xtc that gets these raw compound results?

Btw: I took ~10x 200mg modalert, max was 200mg once a day, i am actually on 200mg right now while typing this post, these 10 pills i took in about a 3 week time span. and i DO have the regular modafinil feeling, my brain is awake, im alert, typing and thinking improves in speed at x2.. etc etc.

Side-effects? None yet, except a little headache the day after, 0.5ltr water and it was gone.

So my question to all you guys who have knowledge on chemistry: WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THIS LEGIT MODAFINIL OR UNSYNTISIZED??

Thanks for reading y'all!

-Mike.