Feedback On Phenylpiracetam Stack

Hello all,

I wanted to see if anyone has ever tried to stack these 3 nootropics together. I was thinking of stacking Phenylpiracetam/ Oxiracetam / pramiracetam . This will be my first time taking Phenylpiracetam so I'm going to try it for a week by it self. The dosage I will be taking is 100mg around 11am  every day.  After a week of trying it I will see if i could stack it with Oxir/pramiracetam. 

Now is that a good idea of stacking all of these together? The purpose of this is for my study and exam coming up next month. Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Comments

• Did you try this combination? How was it? I am just starting out but having a hard time getting replies. I will try and register at brainmeta and see if I'll have better luck.

• Well so far it's going good. after trying it for about 2 week it was good. I started to mess with the dosage amount to see if it made it better. 

What are you having trouble with?

• Didn't see this post until now. 

Your stack is probably over doing it a bit. You'd be better off with Phenyl, aniracetam and piracetam. I love how I feel on those, especially the Phenyl. For me, it calms me down to the point where I no longer feel my emotions, which is a huge relief. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. 

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• Didn't see this post until now. 

Your stack is probably over doing it a bit. You'd be better off with Phenyl, aniracetam and piracetam. I love how I feel on those, especially the Phenyl. For me, it calms me down to the point where I no longer feel my emotions, which is a huge relief. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. 

If you don't mind me asking why would you say i'm over doing it? Are the nootropics to strong or am i doing it the wrong way? I'm just wondering because this week i was going to take out oxiracetam, and just stick to pramiracetam with 2 dosage lunch and night time.

• The problem from what i read about phenylpracetam is you build up a tolerance to quit from it ..i love phenylpracetam but i only take it one day a week i sub out oxiracetam for it 

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence
    With the whole phenlypiracetam thing I just don't take it on the weekend (lol!). But that's because my weekends usually aren't too serious, at least for with what all I am currently stacking.

Phenyl/Ox/Pram is an awesome stack, for a nice intense focus that for me lasted several hours where I was able to get a lot of work done while learning new things. Definitely would recommend giving it a try one day, and have some coffee along with it XD
  • i dont have pramracetam currently ...hows smartdrugforthoughts prices compared to powdercity?