Bp Coffee And Brain Octane Not Working Anymore

edited October 2015 in Bulletproof Coffee

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been drinking BP coffee (mixed with 3 tbsp of Kiwi Pure Grass Fed butter) and 2 tbsp of Brain Octane for about a few weeks ago and I never feel energized or amazing anymore, in fact I feel worse, extreme fatigue (I can't exercise anymore) and get constant head-aches and it ruins my sleep as well. I've had great experience with just brain octane, however after only 2 days of using it I no longer feel the effect.

Is there anything I can do to maximize the effect of the coffee? Caffeine cycling, fixing adrenal issues, etc?

Comments

• What are you eating? Have you changed your diet at all?

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I would definitely recommend caffeine cycling. Off one week, on two weeks, or off weekends and on weekdays, something like that. 

Plus wat CaptainKeto is saying, your diet needs to be in check if you want consistently high energy levels.

• Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been drinking BP coffee (mixed with 3 tbsp of Kiwi Pure Grass Fed butter) and 2 tbsp of Brain Octane for about a few weeks ago and I never feel energized or amazing anymore, in fact I feel worse, extreme fatigue (I can't exercise anymore) and get constant head-aches and it ruins my sleep as well. I've had great experience with just brain octane, however after only 2 days of using it I no longer feel the effect.

Is there anything I can do to maximize the effect of the coffee? Caffeine cycling, fixing adrenal issues, etc?

Are you fasting only with BP coffee?

• Are you fasting only with BP coffee?

I was for a few weeks, but I guess that's a bad idea

• What are you eating? Have you changed your diet at all?

Not really. I notice that without carbs I get head-aches and feel cranky, so I usually eat sweet potatoes in butter

• Fish,

Could you be having a reaction to the butter?

A mild allergy can make you tired. Maybe try the BP coffee with high quality ghee.

That's what I do and it works really well. I had the same problem when using butter.

Might be worth a try.

Bridget.