What Is The Best Air Purifiers?

Hey whats up,

Just wanted to know what are the best Air Purifiers out there for a bedroom or living room. I'm looking more at specs of the models e.g which one is the most effective at removing odours, harmful gaseous substances, dust and allergenic particles.

Thanks in advance guys :) 

Comments

• Although I haven't done an overwhelming amount of research I can tell you that I am satisfied with my current bedroom air purifier. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JIHLU7I?keywords=holmes%20air%20purifier&qid=1445600503&ref_=sr_1_6&sr=8-6

I use this in combination with some various potted plants that I find beneficial to air quality.

• Interesting... I have seen the plants NASA said are good for air cleaning. 

From doing some searching I think I am going to make a purchase with this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JJ7GBI0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00JJ7GBI0&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwecovacuumc-21&linkId=26OZJLB5L4LD6AK3

IF ANYONE has any experience with this one and would like to comment please go ahead as it will be useful for future references :)  :-P

• do they have also for European countries low cost shipping ?

• do they have also for European countries low cost shipping ?

Im pretty sure they do - Its amazon so they cater for everyone. If not then you ll be able to find a company on google or ebay that will :) 

Hope that helps 

• That NASA list has more to consider than first glance, with the addition of just a few relatively hardy plants, you'll get all the benefits of the air purifier without the increased carbon footprint, they also produce oxygen!(something I don't know any filter doing) I live in a house that's old and falling apart, with lots of mold issues and pet dander, adding just two plants to my room has drastically improved the air quality and helped improve my sleep, at no additional cost to my monthly expenses!

• I own an IQair purifier and it works. It's considered the gold standard but it's on the expensive side.

• The best ones I know are Coway AP-1512HH and GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier.

Coway AP-1512HH is an award-winning air purifier. It has CADR ratings of 210 for dust, smoke and pollen and has a 4-stage filtration process.

GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier's CADR ratings for dust, smoke and pollen is 125, sufficient for basic protection. Air purifiers like this model are able to clean the air from harmful pollutants, toxins, and even allergens that could upset your health.

For more details about those two air purifiers, you read about them at.

• I have the same question

• I guess i can chime in with a review of the Coway AP-1512HH and some backstory.

After moving into an apartment with carpeting (something I'm not used to) in the fall, I noticed I was much more congested than usual. I also had allergies for the first time. My mind immediately jumped to mold, but i wasn't feeling any other symptoms. I started doing BP Sinus flushes, eating super healthy, and taking oil of oregano in addition to my regular supplements. After about a week, I felt fine and chalked it up to having a minor sinus infection.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago (mid December in Chicago) - i started feeling congested again (probably due to winter weather) and decided to be safe and invest in the Coway. I've probably noticed up to a 25% reduction in congestion, which has been great but not ideal. The unit itself is pretty decent looking and is very quiet unless you crank it to the highest setting. I still feel weird about running an appliance in my apt all of the time (i turn it off when i know i won't be home most of the day).

I imagine these units work best in smaller enclosed spaces like bedrooms - my unit is in the middle of my (relatively small) studio apartment living space, which might not be ideal. The biggest lesson I've learned throughout this whole experience has been to consider air quality BEFORE signing a lease (and that i absolutely hate carpet). Overall, i think I would recommend the Coway to a friend.

Hope this helps!