Rebbl Super Herbs Elixirs & Tonics

sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

I'm sipping on one of these right now, and it is incredibly delicious (especially for something with stevia in it, which usually frustrates my pallet). Has anyone else tried these, or the tonic versions? There's a bit of sugar, to be sure, but also a bundle of tasty adaptogens and coconut milk with some accompanying MCTs.

The Elixirs use coconut milk as a base and combine that with adaptogenic herbs.

maca_render_lrg1-202x717.pngnutrion-mocha.png

nutrion-mocha2.png

Maca Mocha

resihi_render_lrg1-37x134.pnga_chai_render_lrg1-38x134.png

Reishi Chocolate

Ashwagandha Chai

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

It looks like the Tonics are using various teas as a base and combine those with adaptogenic herbs for a refreshing line that I haven't been able to find locally as of yet.
    H-mint_bottle_lrg1-40x129.pngg_citrus_render_lrg1-40x134.pngf_berry_lrg1-40x134.png
    Hibiscus Mint
    Ginger Citrus
    Forest Berry

Thoughts? Solid beverage choices are hard to come by, so I prefer finding drinks that do some work in addition to tasting great. Seems these do both.

• I'd try one every now and then as a treat.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

These look good! Maybe I'll stop by the fancy grocer in my area and see if they carry them. If so, they look like a decent post-workout drink.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• I'd only drink that post-workout.

I had the chance to try their Macha Cold-brew coffee Elixir that just dropped and it is fantastic. A strong and smooth coffee base supporting the maca flavor. It makes a fitting caffeinated version to go with the coconut-milk based Maca Mocha and is just as refreshing.

Eye-candy!

228235163.maca.cold-brew.v3.png

Hnngh, these bottles are so damn pleasing, aesthetically. Still need to see if anyone around me is selling 'em.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

edited December 2015
    Visited a local grocer today and picked up a matcha latte flavored Rebbl today. It was pretty tasty! Coconut milk, spirulina, matcha. Good stuff. Looking more forward to trying the rest! The aesthetic vessel:

E08DAA13-D9FA-4DBC-9A8F-791F9DC35A06_zps

Try any of the others recently, sparefilms?

I've only managed to find the Maca Mocha, Maca Cold-Brew and Reishi Chocolate. I did find that we now have a second store carrying them in town, so hopefully we get new flavors soon!