Spoiled Olives And Organic Stevia Extract (Sweatleaf)?

I've just branched out and tried olives, and I bought some in a can with only water and sea salt. The olives seemed to be bruised. They tasted fine though. Is that okay? Any way to get better olives?

What is up with Sweetleaf stevia nowadays? Inulin soluble fiber? Organic Stevia Extract? Any thoughts here?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

-Einstein

Comments

• Spoiled olives and stevia sounds like a weird combo but whatever floats your boat...

True, but I thought I'd knock out two birds with one post rather than wonder about it or have two different threads haha. Any more thoughts here?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

-Einstein

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Olives just get bruised sometimes. I don't think there's anything wrong with eating bruised ones, though when I buy them I try and make sure the majority of the jar is un-bruised.

Can't help you much on the stevia, though. I don't use it much. If you need to get ahold of some stevia, I'd just recommend sourcing it like you would any other food: organic, less ingredients is (typically) better, etc.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!