Adrafinil

I was wondering if anyone could suggest an added or suggested supliment to pair with adrafinil for liver support?

would there be a recomended enzyme or liver cleans protocall that a adrafinil user would or should be interested in ?

thank you in advance. 

RD- 

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Green tea, garlic, and olive oil work well for me. Although I only include adrafinil in my stack 3 to 5 days out of the week, and perhaps you'll be using adrafinil more often or at higher dosages than myself.

You could look into Organic Tumeric or Dandelion Root, I've been told those are effective too but I have no experience with them myself.

How much adrafinil are you taking exactly? You really don't have a lot to worry about liver toxicity to this degree with Adrafinil unless you have preexisting liver issues. It's broken down within the liver similar to how ibuprofen is, but there's a ton of food that's good for the liver. :D

• Thank you for taking the time to respond.
  • Liposomal glutathione is what I use.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Not a problem! I actually just was at Vitamin Shoppe last night and they definitely carry a nice variety of things to help improve or increase liver health. I've already talked to some of the other guys at SDFT about possibly including some kind of product for this specifically so hopefully we'll see it added to our lineup before too long.

If you want to read up some more on Adrafinil you can always look here: https://goo.gl/SIWkHT

Cheers!
  • Milk thistle is an herb I've always used...I'm currently using a product that has dandelion, milk thistle, burdock, artichoke, kelp and peppermint. Seems to be quite good although as I previously mentioned milk thistle has always been on my shelf for liver support.
    Nice! That is a great combination that you found there! All of those have a lot of reported benefits in terms of promoting and restoration of liver health.