Hrv Monitor For Floating..

Almost finished with a diy float tank.. I was thinking to get a hrv monitor (waterproof) to experiment with. Thinking of maybe Bragi Dash..

What kind of hrv monitor /tracker would you get and why? Curious to hear some opinions..

Comments

• I've thought a lot about this and have done a lot of floats and I don't see the point. 

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

Any additional excuse at all to buy a Bragi I am on board with! Is it suppose to be that extensively waterproof? That would work well for advanced flotation techniques, enhanced learning, deep meditation, studying, all kinds of things!

• I've thought a lot about this and have done a lot of floats and I don't see the point.

Why? :)

• Any additional excuse at all to buy a Bragi I am on board with! Is it suppose to be that extensively waterproof? That would work well for advanced flotation techniques, enhanced learning, deep meditation, studying, all kinds of things!

Yes it will be waterproof.. Yes binaural beats - guided meditations or whatever. I think I'll be mostly into barebone floating - but it's nice to experiment just now and then. Gives you appreciation of simplicity again in my experience. Anyway don't know if there are other trackers out there that are interesting too?
  • I'd rather not have to think about things like equipment and the like - I just want to float and go where it takes me.  Think Heisenberg - your experience is altered by the fact that you are observing yourself.  In my estimation, its for the worse but thats just me.