Looking For A Podcast Episode

Dale Tobias BruceDale Tobias Bruce Writer
edited November 2015 in General Discussion

I just posted this comment on Youtube earlier and was wondering if anyone remembers the Dr or episode to which I am referring. I can't for the life of me remember who it is or which episode it was from.

+BennyOcean It's late here at the moment so I'm paraphrasing a lot but I wanted to weigh in with something I heard a few weeks ago from a Dr who's name is escaping me. Monsanto hired labs to do testing on GMOs and Glyphosate..they concluded that rats did not get cancer from eating these gmo foods after eating the foods for three months. They ended the study with that finding. The title being: GMO is safe, does not cause cancer. But because they were paid to stop the study at three months..they failed to mention that during the 4-6 month mark, the rats began to deteriorate and grow tumors and the like. When you compare rats to humans.. the 4-6 month mark is 35-60 years for humans. The doctor is from France, look it up sometime.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

Comments

• The episdoe in question, is it a Bulletproof Radio episode?

My only thought is Dr. Stephanie Seneff. She studies glyphosphate and I have heard the '3 months rat study' thing before.

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

• The episdoe in question, is it a Bulletproof Radio episode?

My only thought is Dr. Stephanie Seneff. She studies glyphosphate and I have heard the '3 months rat study' thing before.

I thought it was her as well, but she never mentions it. was just listening to the episode yesterday lol. Looks like I'll just have to relisten to all of the episodes for a 6th time lol 

76819.jpg

• Have you really listened through them all that much? That's pretty incredible.

Have you noticed any changes when going back to older episodes?

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

• Have you really listened through them all that much? That's pretty incredible.

Have you noticed any changes when going back to older episodes?

Not every single one. There are a handful that don't interest me or just annoy me. Jan Irvin and the Trivium is one that comes to mind right away. That one just drove me nuts. Then there's Steve Fowkes, the two part series on PH and LED lighting, I've listened to that one more times than the others. Same with Tom O'Bryan and Gluten Sensitivity. 

I've noticed Quality changes in the podcasts if that's what you mean....lol And I found that the older episodes were better in a sense, they seemed to have more information. That or I was just more interested back then.

If you mean changes in myself, yes. I'm nowhere near the same person I was two years ago when I first started getting into the BP lifestyle. 

76819.jpg

• Production quality has gotten better, for sure. I think it would be cool for Dave to have another podcast with some of the first 70 or so people he interviewed. Revisiting things rarely happens in internet media. It's easy to forget what has influenced your thinking without looking back at what you've been exposed to.

• Production quality has gotten better, for sure. I think it would be cool for Dave to have another podcast with some of the first 70 or so people he interviewed. Revisiting things rarely happens in internet media. It's easy to forget what has influenced your thinking without looking back at what you've been exposed to.

I'd love for him to get Dr. Kate Rhéaume-Bleue back on. I've listened to hers more times than any others(Forgot about that one when I wrote my response lol.) K2 and D3 are my favourite vitamin and hormone. But yes, he really should revist them all, just forget about the Trivium one lol 

76819.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file