Newbie With Sleep Question

Hey all,

This is my first post on the Bulletproof Forums and the first Message Board I have posted on. I am a 19 year old male living on campus at Indiana University and going to school full time (13 credit hours). I have been eating Bulletproof for about 3 months now, including Bulletproof coffee every morning.

That aside, I was wondering at what age sleep hacking, as discussed in some of Dave's articles, would be appropriate. Should I wait atleast a few years? Also, I am on the Autism spectrum, Therefore, would sleep hacking not be Ideal at any age? I ask this because of Dave's (well as other sources) claim that those with Autism have extra nuerological stress. So my concern is that as an Austie I couldn't afford the possible neurological stress of reduced sleep even if it is hacked properly.

Any comments, criticisims, or questions would be welcomed and appreciated!

Comments

• Just about every human being on the planet is sleep hacking. We use artificial lighting to stay up later and wake up earlier. I would avoid CES/tDCS for several years, but magnesium, blue blocker sunglasses, and blood sugar control would be perfectly acceptable.

Throughout my career, I have worked with many people with autism. The only substantial treatment that I have seen is dietary. Keep you gut healthy and see if your symptoms improve.

Good luck!