What Should I Do?

edited December 2015 in The Bulletproof Diet

Alright, this is my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me.

There is a sandwich bar at this place and its meant to be the healthier option of what is available. I'm not a full-blown athlete, but I want to develop the nutrition of one (as in, foods that are high in protein and low in sodium). I don't have any dietary preferences or allergies.

What I'm asking you, the reader, to do is compile at least 2 lists (so I don't eat the same thing everyday) of possible combinations that result in the healthiest meals. Without further ado, here are the things that are available (please pick one from each list, with the exception of dairy, as I don't like it that much).

Beverages: Water, Chocolate Milk, Whole Milk, Skim Milk
Fruit: Orange, Apples, Berries(raspberries and blueberries)
Bread options: Whole Grain Bread(like traditional white bread, but whole grain), Whole Grain hamburger bun, Whole Grain wrap
Meat Options(none of these are low-sodium/fat): Tuna(I don't like it, but I'm willing to try it), Salami, Ham, Turkey
Dairy Options: Mayonnaise, White Cheese, Yellow Cheese, Creamy Hot Sauce
Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Olives, Cucumbers, Jalepenos

:) :) :)Thank you in advance for advice. :) :) :)

Tagged:

Comments

• I would not recommend eating there as a bulletproof option. I would I opt for packing a lunch given those options. However, since you asked I am assuming that for some reason you are set on eating from this place. In that situation I would opt for a salad made from lettuce, cucumbers and berries. I would probably bring a homemade dressing for this since I wouldn't trust any of the options there. I would also recommend to the owners they should consider carrying avocado  :-P

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Bread isn't great. Other than that: water, berries, tuna, lettuce, olives, cucumbers.

You might want to bring activated charcoal if you're gonna eat there anyway.

• Alright, this is my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me.

There is a sandwich bar at this place and its meant to be the healthier option of what is available. I'm not a full-blown athlete, but I want to develop the nutrition of one (as in, foods that are high in protein and low in sodium). I don't have any dietary preferences or allergies.

What I'm asking you, the reader, to do is compile at least 2 lists (so I don't eat the same thing everyday) of possible combinations that result in the healthiest meals. Without further ado, here are the things that are available (please pick one from each list, with the exception of dairy, as I don't like it that much).

Beverages: Water, Chocolate Milk, Whole Milk, Skim Milk
    Fruit: Orange, Apples, Berries(raspberries and blueberries)
    Bread options: Whole Grain Bread(like traditional white bread, but whole grain), Whole Grain hamburger bun, Whole Grain wrap
    Meat Options(none of these are low-sodium/fat): Tuna(I don't like it, but I'm willing to try it), Salami, Ham, Turkey
    Dairy Options: Mayonnaise, White Cheese, Yellow Cheese, Creamy Hot Sauce
    Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Olives, Cucumbers, Jalepenos

:) :) :)Thank you in advance for advice. :) :) :)

Have you heard of the Bulletproof Diet? It's pretty neat.

• Thank you for your recommendations, guys. I'm under strict economical and time restrictions (I'm a college student) and have encountered trouble when I try to pack my lunch everyday or strictly follow the diet with what I have. There are three options to choose from, which are the sandwich bar, a variety of pizza, and fresh fried foods.  

• Thank you for your recommendations, guys. I'm under strict economical and time restrictions (I'm a college student) and have encountered trouble when I try to pack my lunch everyday or strictly follow the diet with what I have. There are three options to choose from, which are the sandwich bar, a variety of pizza, and fresh fried foods.  

What about a sandwich with a lettuce wrap?