1St Day Of Modanfinil + Supplements + Noopept

Louie77Louie77
edited December 2015 in Cognitive Performance

Hello all,

Today I started my journey this with modafinil and my current supplements.

Morning 

• Bacopa Monnieri 50% (300mg) - been on this for 3 weeks now  (7am dosage)
  • Modafinil 100mg split the pill in half (8:30am dosage)  - (ModAlert from modafinilcat)

Mid-Morning (10:30am dosage)

• Mult-vitamin
  • vit D

Afternoon (1:00pm dosage)

• Noopept 10mg
  • Alpha GPC 200mg

Night (9:00pm Dosage)

• Noopept 20mg
  • Alpha GPC 200mg
  •  

I place modafinil under my tongue to let it dissolved. I'm going to try the 100mg today then tomorrow I will try the 200mg and see how that goes.

I plan on taking it all week then cycling off the next week. During the week off I will continue taking my noopept and other supplements. I might include the MCP oil during my week off.

One thing i'm worried about is that I drink 1 gallon of water a day . hopefully drinking so much water doesn't wash modafinil out of my system.

Could that be why most nootropic don't work for me because I drink so much water. mmmmm 

Tagged:

Comments

• im currently tryin semax nasil spray nootropic from ceretropic so far amazing

• I've got some, but haven't tried it yet. TBH i feel pretty dam good everyday on the sleep, diet and exercise where I feel I don't really need it. But still interested in it's effects. I know I can feel better, but I feel so good, I don't want to play around too much.

I'll follow this post with interest.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Today I started my journey this with modafinil and my current supplements.

Morning 

• Bacopa Monnieri 50% (300mg) - been on this for 3 weeks now  (7am dosage)
    • Modafinil 100mg split the pill in half (8:30am dosage)  - (ModAlert from modafinilcat)

Mid-Morning (10:30am dosage)

• Mult-vitamin
    • vit D

Afternoon (1:00pm dosage)

• Noopept 10mg
    • Alpha GPC 200mg

Night (9:00pm Dosage)

• Noopept 20mg
    • Alpha GPC 200mg
    •  

I place modafinil under my tongue to let it dissolved. I'm going to try the 100mg today then tomorrow I will try the 200mg and see how that goes.

I plan on taking it all week then cycling off the next week. During the week off I will continue taking my noopept and other supplements. I might include the MCP oil during my week off.

One thing i'm worried about is that I drink 1 gallon of water a day . hopefully drinking so much water doesn't wash modafinil out of my system.

Could that be why most nootropic don't work for me because I drink so much water. mmmmm 

Don't worry about the water. Modafinil is a potent diuretic, you need the water more than ever on this stimulant.

I would also make sure to eat more than enough Bulletproof foods. 

• Update Day 2. 

Yesterday was a very interesting day. Since I only took 100mg it lasted until about 4pm then i started to get sleepy and yawning a lot. I had a Christmas Dept dinner so I had a little bit of coffee. I was wide awake again. 

Today I decided to try the 200mg to see how that goes. I'm hoping it will last all day, and keep me busy with my study today.I have a lot to read today. My exam is this week so we will see how it goes.

@walter, I was really looking into buying that but the site I went too had trouble. Tried it 3 times guess it was a sign or something for me not to try it. But I hear it works so i might try it in a couple weeks. If you don't mind me asking what site did you order it from?

• @Louie77

I'm intrigued that you are experiencing sleepiness in the afternoon after taking Noopept at 1pm after 100mg Modaf.  Have you tried adding 5-HTP to the regimen?

• I'm very interested in your experience with modafinil...I just received an order this morning in the mail and took 200mgs at 11:15 then went to the gym and worked out. Finished up left and went to eat...After eating it had been 2 1/2 hours since taking the 200 mg's...so I took another 200 mg's and went to do some shopping with my wife. Now it is 8:45 PM and still not feeling anything that would make me feel I've taken 400 mg's today. Louie it appears that you did experience with the initial 100 mg's of modafinil what many people have experienced prior to the getting tired. I'm very interested to see what the 200mgs does for you. I think I'll follow your example tomorrow and take as a sublingual and see if that makes a difference. Thanks brutha.
  • Well here's my update since i started. I went with 3 days not feeling anything at 200mg in the morning. When i would get tired i would drink a little bit of coffee and i sure enough i would wake up. I emailed the vendor and told them that I felt I got a bad batch. Some people say it has a bitter taste but I didn't taste anything like that. When i did put the pill under my tongue it was pasty if that makes sense. 

I received a new batch but it was the same thing. I did notice in the new order they sent me I received 2 different batch numbers. i'm going to try one of each and see if it makes a difference. On this order they sent me other samples to try. I'm going to try one of each every day and see how it goes.. 

I don't know if my body likes any of these pills. I take so many different pills since I workout a lot . Supplment, protein, pre-workout etc... I know when I starting modafinil i stopped taking pre-work just incase it would increase my heart rate while i workout. 

I will update you guys Friday night. 

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016

Took half a 200mg pill this morning (first time). Trained from boxing pad work early and did some chores the rest of the day. Can feel some effect, as I'm really busy and keep doing things, like little chores as I move room to room. Just felt very 'busy', no real tasks, just getting bits done. Interested to see how I sleep tonight.

Update......

Just woken after sleeping pretty well!

Saying that 66% is a little lower than my normal 70-80%.

Day after....

Trained first thing for 7 days in a row (normally do 5 or 6 before a rest day) and feeling a little tired, but nothing unusual. Brain feels as sharpe as usual, but don't feel like getting shit done as I did yesterday.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Well here's my update since i started. I went with 3 days not feeling anything at 200mg in the morning. When i would get tired i would drink a little bit of coffee and i sure enough i would wake up. I emailed the vendor and told them that I felt I got a bad batch. Some people say it has a bitter taste but I didn't taste anything like that. When i did put the pill under my tongue it was pasty if that makes sense. 

I received a new batch but it was the same thing. I did notice in the new order they sent me I received 2 different batch numbers. i'm going to try one of each and see if it makes a difference. On this order they sent me other samples to try. I'm going to try one of each every day and see how it goes.. 

I don't know if my body likes any of these pills. I take so many different pills since I workout a lot . Supplment, protein, pre-workout etc... I know when I starting modafinil i stopped taking pre-work just incase it would increase my heart rate while i workout. 

I will update you guys Friday night.

I went up to 600mg a day and held them under the tongue until they were dissolved...I still haven't felt anything earth shattering except some g.i. distress. I haven't taken any for the past two weeks because of issues with allergies. However this started me thinking about taking antihistamines and I looked in using antihistamines with modafinil and it appears that they could interfere with modafinils function. I plan to give them another go at the 200 mg amount after I'm through with the allergies. Btw I've used benedryl before bed for quite along time to keep my sinus passages clear and help with sleep. I'll get off of these too.
  • Well i contact the vendor i bought them from and let them know. I was shocked to hear that they should of been bitter. After talking to them and answering there questions about the pills I will be getting a new batch soon. I will keep trying them to see how it goes. 

• Well i contact the vendor i bought them from and let them know. I was shocked to hear that they should of been bitter. After talking to them and answering there questions about the pills I will be getting a new batch soon. I will keep trying them to see how it goes.

Good to know...I also have modalert...I'll pay attention as to the bitter taste or otherwise when I get back to using it.
  • My new shipment should be here this week. I will try then next week since I been off for a week. I will keep you guys posted on how those go. In the mean time I been taking noopepet and aniracetam plus Alpha-GPC during the week. Been messing around with dosage to see how that goes. I could tell something is different then before. Feel more like doing stuff plus music seems a little more power full. I get into the mood of doing things, and working. I just found the sound track for Mr. Robot on your youtub. That gets me going ... haven't felt like this before since i started taking any nootropics. They would alway not work for me and dosage would be high. Wonder if the modafinil has something to do with this. 

• Watching your thread closely as interested in starting Modanfinil.

• I'm quoting this more for others that might read this thread.  600mg is way too much.  400mg is the max dosage for people with an RX.  Most people can get by with either of the following dosages...

50mg morning

100mg morning

100mg morning + 100mg lunch

200mg morning

Minimum effective dose is very true with this type of drug.

I went up to 600mg a day and held them under the tongue until they were dissolved...I still haven't felt anything earth shattering except some g.i. distress. I haven't taken any for the past two weeks because of issues with allergies. However this started me thinking about taking antihistamines and I looked in using antihistamines with modafinil and it appears that they could interfere with modafinils function. I plan to give them another go at the 200 mg amount after I'm through with the allergies. Btw I've used benedryl before bed for quite along time to keep my sinus passages clear and help with sleep. I'll get off of these too.

• I'm quoting this more for others that might read this thread.  600mg is way too much.  400mg is the max dosage for people with an RX.  Most people can get by with either of the following dosages...

50mg morning

100mg morning

100mg morning + 100mg lunch

200mg morning

Minimum effective dose is very true with this type of drug.

Thanks brother...I did start back up the other day 200mgs. I think I'll give that suggested 100 mg's in the morning and the other 100 mg's at noon. My pills are bitter btw and I realized when my wife and were driving to the gym that I was feeling sharp in thought and talking a lot...not typical of me. We have a 45 min.drive to the gym and I think I was chatting the whole time...I'm pretty sure my wife was wondering what was going on with me.