1St Day Of Modanfinil + Supplements + Noopept

2»

Comments

• fixerforhirefixerforhire Mr. Not Sure.

A trick I do with modafinil is take 100mg

then 20-25 minutes later have a cup of coffee or a red bull.

maybe even at the 15 minute mark, modafinil seems to kick in pretty quick compared to most other pills i've taken.

you don't necessarily have to have a lot of caffeine, just enough to get a little perked up before the modafinil kicks in.

I find the caffeine makes me more focused over just awake and mildly euphoric.

• A trick I do with modafinil is take 100mg

then 20-25 minutes later have a cup of coffee or a red bull.

maybe even at the 15 minute mark, modafinil seems to kick in pretty quick compared to most other pills i've taken.

you don't necessarily have to have a lot of caffeine, just enough to get a little perked up before the modafinil kicks in.

I find the caffeine makes me more focused over just awake and mildly euphoric.

Thanks for the suggestion...I took 100 mg's 30 minutes ago and having a cup of coffee now...I'll head to the gym in an hour and take another 100mg after I workout and before eating. Thanks again!
  • I will have to try the whole coffee thing and see if that works for me. Haven't really found a good sweet spot for taking it. 

every time I see this post I want to pop a provigil, hop in my car, gas up, grab a red bull or coffee and drive for 8 hours listening to pod casts.

• every time I see this post I want to pop a provigil, hop in my car, gas up, grab a red bull or coffee and drive for 8 hours listening to pod casts

hhahaha ... Well let me give you and update. The last 2 batches i received were bad or something. The taste of the pills were plain no bitter like most people talked about. Last night I received a new batch, and a few minutes ago I took the first one. I want to say 30mins ago and I'm already yawning and sleepy WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at work and tired ... UGH. I'm going to the kitchen and get me a small cup of coffee and see if that works for me. Maybe it just doesn't work for me or something.

edited March 2016

sketchy ordering from another country.

they do make legitimate prescriptions in other countries.

I picked up several 24 packs for $30 each at a pharmacy in south america.

i think most of what you can find is knockoff junk on the internet.

my recommendation is find a friend who lives somewhere who can personally walk in to a pharmacy and buy for you then ship it.

make some international friends :)

you'll get way more out of it than just some pills.

or... get a legit scrip here and fill it in a Canadian pharmacy.

one of my docs wrote me a scrip and suggested that. edit* (to clarify, this was for another scrip that was not modafinil)

google the pharmacy and really investigate to see it's a real storefront. just don't type in canadian pharmacy and fork over the cash.

or better yet, just ask your doc. i'm not sure if they can actually say.

• i heard from the nootropic police website that modifinil that are from Canada are true to their name but the ones from the USA are not as strong or knockoffs.   

• sketchy ordering from another country.

they do make legitimate prescriptions in other countries.

I picked up several 24 packs for $30 each at a pharmacy in south america.

i think most of what you can find is knockoff junk on the internet.

my recommendation is find a friend who lives somewhere who can personally walk in to a pharmacy and buy for you then ship it.

make some international friends :)

you'll get way more out of it than just some pills.

or... get a legit scrip here and fill it in a Canadian pharmacy.

one of my docs wrote me a scrip and suggested that.

google the pharmacy and really investigate to see it's a real storefront. just don't type in canadian pharmacy and fork over the cash.

or better yet, just ask your doc. i'm not sure if they can actually say.

Well I wish i could do that... Would not mind trying to see if the dosage are the same or not.

edited March 2016

I went to the Doc last week to get new prescriptions.

I listed medications i'm on:

ventolin - inhaler

modafinil 200mg

the doc checked the database and could not find my modafinil prescription.

I explained I picked up the prescription while on vacation in another country and had not gotten a prescription here.

I elaborated on the topic by saying I needed it for travel because i'd finish a job at 1or 2 am and had to head to the airport at 5am to catch a flight home.

I couldn't trust myself to sleep 2.5 hours and wake up on time.

I also infrequently find myself driving for 8 hours on a sunday back to LA and fight to stay awake by frequent caffeine dosing. 

my doctor was very concerned about me using modafinil.

other than narcoleptics and ADD, and people with extreme difficulty remaining awake during normal hours he prescribes it to nurses and other doctors while they are doing night shift rotation.

he was adamant about it being infrequent and not for long term use. He also was strongly against using it to remain awake past a reasonable number of wakeful hours.

ask for 200mg MODAFINIL as this can include the generic. a prescription for provigil is for the brand name and ungodly expensive, unless your insurance kicks in.

EDIT* just discovered using goodrx.com

that the brand name provigil is offered at the same price. $135 in my area.

it seems now, modafinil falls into the same category as pain killers in terms of prescription and id verification.

next... i went to a CVS to fill the prescription. I was informed my insurance doesn't cover it and the cost was $800.

not sure what was going on but that was BS. the pharmacist may have thought I wanted the brand name.

I went to goodrx.com

typed modafinil

went to the lowest priced pharmacy listed at $135 dollars

showed them the coupon from the website.

prescription was filled. they honored the price, no hassle.

this pharmacy informed me that with my insurance.

an insurance I pay $250 a month for, my cost for the prescription was over $200.

somehow... a coupon on the internet is cheaper than my insurance.

hopefully, this helps.

$4.50 a pill and it's the real deal. it's worth it for your health. 

better to be legit, have blood work done to insure you're not damaging yourself and not taking a knockoff with gosh knows what in it

edit* Canadian pharmacy route is technically not legal, but not unilaterally enforced. no guarantee it won't get confiscated, but it seems people have success.

also, a method of action of modafinil is now known, before it was just a guess. worth a read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

• edited March 2016

To all who are talking about ordering modafinil online:  Although it is not smart in general to order modafinil online (it's illegal), I would go with modafinilcat.com.  I have personally never ordered any online and have a prescription, but I used to work in a pharmacy for 2 years and then in pharmaceutical manufacturing for 3 years before that.  They stock and ship Sun Pharma brand which IS a legit pharmaceutical company.  They are located in India, but are one of the top 10 international suppliers of generic medications across all pharmacies.

does your insurance cover?

what's your cost?

any insights into pricing or anything else?

• does your insurance cover?

what's your cost?

any insights into pricing or anything else?

yes mine does.  modafinil cat is reasonable priced and honestly one of the cheaper places online

• Well that's the company I had trouble with. My first order didn't really do anything then they sent me a new batch. Well that batch was bad too, so the 3rd time they got it right. But it took almost a month to get this right. The customer service was good and they replaced my batches. 

Today was the first day i started to take it again because I was falling asleep earlier. I'm wide awake but going to take some nootripic since i have 2 hrs to read before leaving work.

To bad I can't find it closer or like the ones Fixerforhire is talking about.