Detox

hello, after struglling a year with any kind of simptoms such as joint pain, gas, very bad digestion,and recently puffy eyes and and ...whatever, guys,trust me, whatever...

and after many oh so many physicians, i made a stool test and it turned out to be positive to salmonella spp., shigella spp., enterocolitic yersinia.

now, here is the thing: an ayurvedic doctor told me that all the symptons are related to those bastards😀 and i need a detox period, so now i just don't know what to eat.

their food is pretty much vegetarian, so no meat at all for sure.

i'm following BPdiet though, and taking betaine.

any help from someone who made a detox before with great results??thank you

ah, another thing, please, how much water do you guys drink a day? and which ph?

again, thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• He's probably right about them causing the symptoms but i'm not sure exactly what you mean by a detox? Are you taking special nutrients and herbs or are you just detoxing by going on a vegetarian diet? I'm not sure that's going to have much effect.

In terms of water I drink around 2L per day, don't really measure it too strictly. Not sure about the Ph? How would i test this?

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• LindaLinda
    edited December 2015

You need to message John Brissom.  He's the Fix Your Gut author who frequents these threads.  He's the go-to guy for any and all gut issues. 

He has a blog, too.  http://fixyourgut.com/if you want to read up on your own.  His book is available thru Amazon.

• He's probably right about them causing the symptoms but i'm not sure exactly what you mean by a detox? Are you taking special nutrients and herbs or are you just detoxing by going on a vegetarian diet? I'm not sure that's going to have much effect.

In terms of water I drink around 2L per day, don't really measure it too strictly. Not sure about the Ph? How would i test this?

thank hou Star Chaser

i am just following BPD but, since i have to detox the liver i was wondering if maybe the meat is a kind of thing to avoid right now, i just don't know.

i look forward for someone, administrators or guys with so much experience about nutrition, to clarify this point.

by the way, yesterday was my re-feed carb day.
  • You need to message John Brissom.  He's the Fix Your Gut author who frequents these threads.  He's the go-to guy for any and all gut issues. 

He has a blog, too.  http://fixyourgut.com/if you want to read up on your own.  His book is available thru Amazon.

done!!thank you!

let's see....
  • You can try cutting out meat but I don't think it'll give you the results you are looking for. Some of the protocols listed above will get you to where you want to be.

Instagram

• SystemSystem mod
    edited December 2015

You can try cutting out meat but I don't think it'll give you the results you are looking for. Some of the protocols listed above will get you to where you want to be.

hello Star Chaser, which protocol are you referring to? thanks

• hello Star Chaser, which protocol are you referring to? thanks

Sorry the ones from fixyourgut.com 

Instagram