hello and merry christmas

any of you have done this already?

http://wendywood777.blogspot.it/p/raw-food.html

any thought about it much appreciated

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

I'd recommend black walnut hull capsules and garlic extract, and they can also be used for your four-legged friends if they have parasite problems. It really depends on what parasites you have though. Do you have reason to suspect a particular parasite has taken up residence?

• I'd recommend black walnut hull capsules and garlic extract, and they can also be used for your four-legged friends if they have parasite problems. It really depends on what parasites you have though. Do you have reason to suspect a particular parasite has taken up residence?

stoll test doesn't lie💩. 😄😄😄

stoll test doesn't lie.

What parasite(s) did you find?

Salmonella, shigella, and yersina are all bacteria, not parasites. If your symptoms are severe enough you need to contact a physician and be vigilant to avoid dehydration. S. boulardii can be taken as a diy measure, but prescription antibiotics may be required in severe cases. 

You listed three bacterial infections that produce symptoms commonly called food poisoning. These are not parasites. Again, seek medical attention if your symptoms are severe. 

• SystemSystem mod
    edited December 2015

Salmonella, shigella, and yersina are all bacteria, not parasites. If your symptoms are severe enough you need to contact a physician and be vigilant to avoid dehydration. S. boulardii can be taken as a diy measure, but prescription antibiotics may be required in severe cases.

You listed three bacterial infections that produce symptoms commonly called food poisoning. These are not parasites. Again, seek medical attention if your symptoms are severe.

thank you! i did and i am taking essential oil capsules.

by the way, can you help me with another thing, please?

have you ever felt your eyes a kind of irritated? what does it mean?

thank you

thank you! i did and i am taking essential oil capsules.

by the way, can you help me with another thing, please?

have you ever felt your eyes a kind of irritated? what does it mean?

thank you

That is an incredibly vague question. See an optometrist.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file