Modafinal - No Affect - Suggestions?

I ordered Modafinal (Modalert) from ModafinalCat about 6 / 7 weeks ago and have been trying out different dosages from 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 and have noticed no difference in my concentration levels. I noticed on another forum a few other people suggesting trying armodafinal instead?

Is there any specific signs I should be looking for that I will know they are working.

I have around 10 modalert pills left and would like to try out a few different stacks to see if they work or don't work for me - any suggestions on different stacks or was I can boost the effect to see if there is any difference?

Comments

• Well i have to say i feel the same way. If you don't mind me asking when you took the pill did it taste bitter and was it pasty ? I know when i took mine thats what it felt like and no bitter taste. 

Do you have the batch number you are taking? it could be a bad batch or something. 

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence
    I know that each time I had used Modafinil, I had extreme dry mouth and noticeable amount of increased focus. It could be a bad batch, I would consult with the vendor regarding this matter, as the effects of Modafinil are quite noticeable (or at least should be).
  • You started too low from what I can see and I assume by your post you took it every day in an increasing dose. If that's the case then as modafinil has a diminishing effect after a few days (at least for me) this may be your issue.

Try resetting yourself with nothing for a week and then taking a higher dose you may then feel the desired effect. My personal sweet spot is 200mg, any lower I don't feel the effect, any higher and I don't get any additional benefit. It's also worth noting that too higher dose can produce the opposite effect and give you brain fog.

• from what i read,  the ones to get are from Canada since the ones that you get from the USA is not as strong.

• I just read a paper about modafinil and non-responders. Some people with narcolepsy don't really respond  to modaf.

The conclusion in the paper was that it is genetic. Some people have a polymorphism (genetic variation) in a transporter or a channel (can't remember which) that confers resistance to the effects of modafinil. 

• You started too low from what I can see and I assume by your post you took it every day in an increasing dose. If that's the case then as modafinil has a diminishing effect after a few days (at least for me) this may be your issue.

Try resetting yourself with nothing for a week and then taking a higher dose you may then feel the desired effect. My personal sweet spot is 200mg, any lower I don't feel the effect, any higher and I don't get any additional benefit. It's also worth noting that too higher dose can produce the opposite effect and give you brain fog.

I agree with this. Modafinil works great for me on day 1, less on day 2 and by day 3 I usually stop taking it for a week or so. I don't really get how people like Dave A can say they stay on it permanently...

100mg is just right for me