Salt Water In The Mornging: How Much?

Curious to know how much natural salt people put in there morning water first thing upon waking up ☺

Comments

• 1/4 tsp - 1/2 tsp

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016

When I remember to do this I make a little water bottle of salt water or electrolyte water and keep it on my nightstand, then I just grab it and take a swig in the morning. I dissolve salt to saturation, add a splash of lemon or lime juice, sometimes some magnesium powder. Citrus helps cover up the taste of the sea  ;)

EDIT: Gotta admit when I first saw the post title I thought it said "Salt Water in your Moringa" and I thought it was a recipe!

• about 1 tsp in 300ml of water every morning. Make it the night before and have it by my bed, normally 7-days-week

• thanks guys

• Which is more effective? Pink Himalayan Salt or Standard Sea Salt?

• Well the story goes that trace minerals are better in Himalayan salt. But it comes in so many shapes and sizes these days.

I don't have anything but quality himalayan salt in my house.

• Do you think it's good for my skin with acnes? I've read that himalayan salt is good for the skin if I use it as a soap.

• @hu_medstudent It should help with helping your hormones which in return could help with one of the problems which is contributing to your acne.

• I let my body tell me, I just go by how much salt tastes good to me at the time. It differs day to day, sometimes very salty, sometimes almost not at all.