Hgh For Women - Upper Cervical Issue - C1/c2

Hey guys,

My mother (who is in her 50's)  has been battling an issue with her C1/C2 (vertabrae in her back/neck) upper cervical. Over time she has damaged her C1/C2 and one night (one year ago) she woke up with vertigo. The verdict is that the structural misalignment caused spinal cord compression and thus creates very tight and tense muscles around the neck. She often feels like she is off-balanced, and has a very difficult time even moving her arms above her shoulders.

Since then (one year ago) she has gotten vertigo multiple times, has an extremely difficult time moving around, and cannot balance her body back upright. Normally this can be fixed over time through specific therapy but nothing has worked and progress has not been made.

Her muscles are not getting stronger so when she gets "aligned" by her special doctor, the alignment does not hold and she is back in the same spot 2-3 days later.

We are looking at HGH as an option to try and wanted to get your guys' opinion/experience on  HGH.

Also if anyone else has any suggestions or help with c1/c2 spinal compression that would be great!

Thank you!!!

Comments

• C1 - C2 cervical issues are difficult.

What type of manipulations is she getting? who is this "special doctor"?

Like most things, there are varying degrees of skill in manual therapy techniques.

If the current adjustments are not effective, perhaps it is time to find a professional with world class hands on skills who can deal with upper cervical, cranial, facial, and visceral manipulations.  

Thrive Fitness borntothrive.ca
    Thrive Health organicsulfurcrystals.ca
    Functional Movement Systems functionalmovement.com

• My doc prescribed hgh for me at the end of 2005 after I had gone into remission earlier that year from non-hodgkins t cell lymphoma. I was pretty well wrecked after having chemo drugs do there thing on me. Btw, I would never have that poison injected into me again. After being on a dose of 1.8 iu's a day for around 3 months I started feeling a real difference and started feeling like I had re entered life again. From that point on it just got better and better. I felt much stronger and although I was still a long way from full recovery it helped so much. 18 months later I competed in two back to back bodybuilding shows...1 is tough to enter and then doing another a week later is only because of the improvement in my entire system. I told people then that I felt bullet proof being on it. My doc told me that hgh is really a healing hormone...whatever y'all decide I wish her the very best.
  • @mpanarella - She has seen many Upper Cervical Chiropractors, aka chiropractors that specialize in the Upper Cervical. Do you know much about the topic? Do you have any reccommendations?

Its still happening :(

@mpanarella said:

C1 - C2 cervical issues are difficult.

What type of manipulations is she getting? who is this "special doctor"?

Like most things, there are varying degrees of skill in manual therapy techniques.

If the current adjustments are not effective, perhaps it is time to find a professional with world class hands on skills who can deal with upper cervical, cranial, facial, and visceral manipulations.  

• If the upper cervical adjustments aren't working then perhaps try a chiropractor who does Sacro-Occipital Technique and Cranial work. I would also recommend at looking for a chiropractor who does Functional Neurology.

What are her stress levels like that she's not holding her adjustments? If her stress levels are through/have been through the roof, then I suggest getting these under control. I would look at lifestyle factors that are resulting in the adjustments not holding. There can also be emotional components to these. C1 - Too focused on other's opinions, feeling insecure, can't say no, taking on responsibility that isn't theirs, not facing issues. C2 - feeling rejected, self-righteous, indecisive, angry, resentful, frustrated, unbalanced.

I'm a chiropractor so this is just what I've experienced.

• I am a physical therapist and do a technique called fascial counterstrain and there is a lot can be done for C1-2.