Piracetam Quality And Efficacy Between Different Vendors

It has been about one year since I got into Piracetam and noticed it's beneficial results on my cognitive performance regarding focus, memory, motivation, creativity, etc.

The past few months I was buying Piracetam off one vendor with very good results, and this past week I just received a shipment from a new vendor to see if there was a difference in efficacy.

Now after one week of experimenting with the new Piracetam, I've noticed that I feel a little more disoriented with some light brain fog, or possibly over-stimulation.

It's been tough to tell whether this new one has been working for me or not, or whether it's just in my head, or maybe I'm not taking the proper dosages, etc. (currently taking anywhere from 800mg to 3g a day, but I've brought it to 1g lately due to the over-stimulation I've been noticing).

Do you guys have any thoughts on the quality of Racetams between vendors? Are my dosages the key factor? Should I re-purchase from the old vendor I had results with? Or is this just all in my head and because nootropics can be so subtle at times, maybe it is working after all.

Thanks for the replies in advance, I just want to experience the similar results I was having a few weeks back.

PS: I'll also mention that I suffer from TMJ pain at times, and since I've been trying this new Piracetam I've noticed it being triggered more often, where is with the last one the jaw pain wasn't at prominent. I've have been supplementing with Alpha GPC the past few days with better results and less pain, but still not fully there.

Comments

• This is a very good topic i like this cause ive been having this same experiance or one like it not to long ago when i first got into nootropics i was buying from powder city once i came along piracetam i got up to the 1.5g mark and i had a terribad experiance on it i felt off foggy headed and shit thats when i switched vendors to try anther vendor out and that was nootropic depot and at 1.5g of their stuff felt clean clearheaded no fog i  felt like it gave me a silver tounge at my job wich im in sales.i have piracetam from new star nootropics but havent yet got around to trying it alot of praise from that vendor on youtube.and alot of people praise nootropic depot and ceretropic owned under the same owner on reddit.

• This is a very good topic i like this cause ive been having this same experiance or one like it not to long ago when i first got into nootropics i was buying from powder city once i came along piracetam i got up to the 1.5g mark and i had a terribad experiance on it i felt off foggy headed and shit thats when i switched vendors to try anther vendor out and that was nootropic depot and at 1.5g of their stuff felt clean clearheaded no fog i  felt like it gave me a silver tounge at my job wich im in sales.i have piracetam from new star nootropics but havent yet got around to trying it alot of praise from that vendor on youtube.and alot of people praise nootropic depot and ceretropic owned under the same owner on reddit.

Interesting Ravenflow, I am having a very similar experience right now.

In the past few weeks I have been trying New Star Nootropics Piracetam with varying results. When I first got it I was taking higher doses then I normally would (4 to 6g), after a few days of getting intense brain fog and feelings of over-stimulation, I started to take no more than 1.3g a day. Since doing this, I am noticing that consistent feeling I've had since starting Piracetam about a year ago—clear headed, better memory, more focus, verbal acuity, etc.

Previous to New Star though, I ordered from Nootropics Depot and their Piracetam was really great and worked well for me around the 2 to 4g dosage. Because these drugs can be so subtle at times, especially with smaller doses, it's tough to tell if there is a quality, or efficacy difference.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? Or have a more structured way of quantifying this issue? I welcome vendors to discuss their thoughts as well since they're in the business of manufacturing and distributing these products :ugeek: 

Really i have always bought myself from powder city.  Didn't feel like anything to me. I tried new star for a while and there stuff was okay no feeling. But I never tried nootropic depot and cerertropics. 

I guess for me it was all about the best price. I guess the cheaper the price is the cheaper the stuff is sometimes not all the time. Once I'm done i will try nootropic depot and see how that goes.

• Nootropic Depot and ceretropic is owned under the same owner mryouaresodumb on reddit owns the vendors really good guy always on reddit awnsering questions one reason ive baught through them since.

• also ive been trying to find a good way of taking my piracetam do you guys space out 2grams or take 2grams all at once ?

• also ive been trying to find a good way of taking my piracetam do you guys space out 2grams or take 2grams all at once ?

If it's convenient for you, then I'd say space it out. But 2g is considered on the lower side of dosage, so I don't really see a problem taking it all at once.

I find if you've been taking Piracetam for a while, the effects are still noticeable even after the half-life duration is over.

Also if you are going to space it out, then using capsules (if you aren't already) will be very helpful.

• I have recently tried Pure Nootropics and have liked them.  They are currently running a subscription for $10 a month they send you a month supply of it on the same day each month.

• I have recently tried Pure Nootropics and have liked them.  They are currently running a subscription for $10 a month they send you a month supply of it on the same day each month.

Yes I've heard of them, thanks for the heads up!

I'll be trying this brand next: http://www.vitabrain.com/collections/frontpage/products/piracetam-al-1200-mg-60-tablets

Supposedly the majority of bulk powders that most vendors carry are manufactured in China, which I hear tend to have less quality control and potency in the products.

The link above is Piracetam manufactured by a German pharmaceutical company which I hear tends to have more stringent quality control and overall credibility in their products. But to be honest... I have no idea how true these statements are, I mean, there is only so much you can know as a consumer.

Anyways, I'll be getting this new product by the end of the week hopefully, and will report back for anyone interested.

• Louie77Louie77
    edited March 2016

Well it's been close to a month since I posted on this thread. I'm still using powder city products. Haven't really seen any changes but my stress level is some what high now. My shoulders are tight always. Once I take my first dosage it tends to come down after a couple hours. I started 3 weeks ago a new dosage. 

• Alpha-GPC 300mg 
    • Noopept 10 mg 
    • Pramiracetam 250mg 
    • Aniracetam 800mg 

I take these 2x a day and right before going to sleep i take Bacopa Monnieri 50% 375 mg 

Since I'm starting to run low I think i will check out nootripc depot or ceretropic  and see how they are. Might have to compare prices. 

** Update*** 

I'm going to order from NootropicsDepot and see how that vendor goes. Keep you guys posted hopefully by next week i should receive them.