Glutathione Force

Hello - New to forum and bulletproof diet - have been on the WOE for 2 months with good success.  I recently purchased the Glutathione Force but would like to know what benefits  would I see and what are the side effects if any.  I know the taste is  an issue with some but I don't  mind it as long as I see some results.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2016

Thanks but what benefits  do we get from this rather expensive item?  I have only had it  since yesterday morning - but each time I have it - I sort of feeling fuzzy and tired.. my brain is not as sharp wit iit.. is this detox?

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I love the taste too, it's like candy. 

Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

• Yes I am - also does it make  your poop a little dark green in colour?  sorry for the question but that is what I am experiencing. - lol

• I just bought some. Should get it this week. Will report how it makes me feel when I start taking some.

• OK so have been on it for some time and am on my third vial... I really can't tell much difference yet but maybe its too soon?

• OK so have been on it for some time and am on my third vial... I really can't tell much difference yet but maybe its too soon?

I would think you would feel something to some effect by now.

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited February 2016

Received my glutathione today. Took my first serving on an empty stomach while I was making my BP tea. This stuff tastes pretty good.

• Should you actually notice/feel an effect? How long after taking it, and for what duration if so? Just tried it for the first time right now. Does taste like "orange candy and fireworks" as I read somewhere, lol. Empty-ish stomach (ate a couple hours ago).

• Should you actually notice/feel an effect? How long after taking it, and for what duration if so? Just tried it for the first time right now. Does taste like "orange candy and fireworks" as I read somewhere, lol. Empty-ish stomach (ate a couple hours ago).

Some people report of feeling more energy after taking it. I haven't really felt any different. But I also take a bunch of other supplements during the day. I also wasn't expecting it to give me some kind of surge like when I used gear back in the day. The orange spice flavor of upgraded glutathione is pretty good. It still has a sulfur taste, but I think Bulletproof did an excellent job with it. I take mine in the morning on an empty stomach about an hour before I eat breakfast.

• Some people report of feeling more energy after taking it. I haven't really felt any different. But I also take a bunch of other supplements during the day. I also wasn't expecting it to give me some kind of surge like when I used gear back in the day. The orange spice flavor of upgraded glutathione is pretty good. It still has a sulfur taste, but I think Bulletproof did an excellent job with it. I take mine in the morning on an empty stomach about an hour before I eat breakfast.

Thanks for the reply. I feel pretty good, but hard to know if it's from the glutathione or not. I agree on the taste being pretty good, never tried the old kind. You do taste the sulfur/"fireworks" with the orange, but it's not bad.

About taking it an hour before breakfast, can you have it with your BPC or is it best to have it even before that?

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited March 2016

About taking it an hour before breakfast, can you have it with your BPC or is it best to have it even before that?

You're supposed to take it on an empty stomach or 20 minutes before a meal. I take it first thing in the morning.

• Orange flavour tastes lovely, great after an alcohol detox

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

• The new orang flavour is so good, no side effects, I take whole vials at a time.

Hey Jason, on my other post about returning to BP, one of the things that was suggested as a potential issue is 'leaky gut.'  I did some research and a lot of my symptoms point to it.  One poster even mentioned that Glutathione would help or heal this problem. 

Anyway, my question is this:  I'd like to kick start the healing process regarding leaky gut, and the dosage recommends a 1ml shot per day.  I'd like to maybe take 2 or even 3 shots per day and wonder what if any effects good or bad you could share on this given your quote here.

thanks!

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

It is a real problem that a lot of naturpoathic and alternative care professionals have no idea what "leaky gut" is, how to check for it, and how to treat it.  There are LPS tests done by almost every gastrointestinal health practitioner in the world that indicate what has been branded as "leaky gut."  It makes it difficult for people who have autoimmune damage due to endotoxin to get treatment because they go down these ridiculous rabbit holes because they get sidetracked with the witchcraft.  If you want to do legitimate research on "leaky gut" it may be best to use search tearms like lipopolysaccharide, TH1, TH2, and so on.

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

It is a real problem that a lot of naturpoathic and alternative care professionals have no idea what "leaky gut" is, how to check for it, and how to treat it.  There are LPS tests done by almost every gastrointestinal health practitioner in the world that indicate what has been branded as "leaky gut."  It makes it difficult for people who have autoimmune damage due to endotoxin to get treatment because they go down these ridiculous rabbit holes because they get sidetracked with the witchcraft.  If you want to do legitimate research on "leaky gut" it may be best to use search tearms like lipopolysaccharide, TH1, TH2, and so on.

Hooper is correct, it is not that leaky gut does not exist, it is that it is simplified and most people do not understand it.

http://fixyourgut.com/endotoxin-part-1-how-gut-bacteria-damage-your-heart/

http://fixyourgut.com/holiday-weight-gain/

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• Jason Miller is also correct in that Glutathione Force is not an effective treatment for "leaky gut" or whatever you want to call it.  The body cannot reduce LPS endotoxin the same way it does through most compounds with the CYP-450 pathway.  Endotoxin excites the immune system and the body starts attacking its self.  We see this in arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, sleep apnea.  If you are suffering from an endotoxin inspired illness, glutathione will not solve your problem.

Just to be clear: if you have one of the above listed illnesses, you do not necessarily have "leaky gut."  You need to have blood test performed to detect the endotoxin.  The difference between this science and the pseudo-medicine on the naturopathic websites is that this is an observable effect that can be measured and duplicated in studies.

• Ron & Jason H. - thank you for the information.  As I explore this forum and try to remedy my symptoms I've come across the leaky gut diagnosis.  I'm hoping that cleaning up my diet will help before I go back to the doctor for tests who, the last time I saw him, shrugged his shoulders at me and jammed a scrip in my hands. 

Some good technical detail there, I'll do my best to research the terminology and gain a better understanding as I progress through this.

thanks again!

• CallenCallen
    edited August 2016

Ron & Jason H. - thank you for the information.  As I explore this forum and try to remedy my symptoms I've come across the leaky gut diagnosis.  I'm hoping that cleaning up my diet will help before I go back to the doctor for tests who, the last time I saw him, shrugged his shoulders at me and jammed a scrip in my hands. 

Some good technical detail there, I'll do my best to research the terminology and gain a better understanding as I progress through this.

thanks again!

If you don't want to spend money on a leaky gut test, just know that there's really nothing really harmful that can come from following a leaky gut protocol. Eating a low FODMAP diet, meditating/emwaving to alleviate stress, taking fish oil, l-gluatmine, and good probiotics aren't going to mess you up. Absolute worst case scenario, you will have wasted time if you don't really have a leaky gut.