39-Year-Old Man With Minor Cerebral Palsy Spastic Diplegia, Looking For Ways To Hack

Hi, I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question to ask. 

I'm a 39-year-old man with a mild to moderate case of cerebral palsy Spastic diplegia that forces me to walk with a cane and causes muscle tension and extremely low energy because of my body's inability to regulate muscle control.  Also, because my brain has to focus on movement as well as cognitive thought, I always find myself scattered and unable to focus because my neurology is divided into so many separate tasks.  I was wondering if anyone had any interesting bio hack technologies or suggestions that we can debate or I can look up.  Any help with supplements or equipment or just anyone's experience would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much in advance

Comments

• I would think any of the hacks for general improved mental focus would help. Maybe Nicotinamide Riboside. It helps muscle energy as well as mental focus associated with aging. I just started this from live cell research. Not feeling anything yet after 2 weeks.

Regarding the muscle energy. I found d ribose to be very helpful for my exercise intolerance and general fatigue. Maybe that would help. I've been looking into hacks for improved mitochondrial function and ATP production as well. Maybe someone else would have more suggestions.

Personally I would focus on the hacks for muscle energy, endurance, improved mitochondria function and ATP production, and mental focus and be very careful with anything that will relax muscles and decrease the spasticity. (could impact your functional ability)

MJ
  • Do you think that any biofeedback machines or any sort of hardware would be beneficial,?  Or I should just mostly focus on supplementing first?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file