Nicotine -- Without Artificial Sweeteners

Has anyone found a nicotine lozenge without artificial sweeteners?

A few weeks ago, I began using a (2mg once a day) nicotine lozenge to improve my memory however I found that in my searches, I was unable to find a nicotine lozenge without artificial sweeteners. I am using the lozenge because it is fast-acting and inexpensive, while the patches are slow acting (but longer released – which is good) and far more expensive, so the lozenges have a better cost-benefit for me. The artificial sweeteners are bad for the brain and your gut bacteria so I would like to find a better cost-effective solution.  The cost of the patches is a driving factor.

Also, are there any studies that indicate that more nicotine is better for memory improvement? I would like to increase my dosage from once (2mg) to twice a day. If more is better (I don't know that it is), what is the point where there is no further benefit?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-nicotine-lozenges-2mg-cherry/ID=prod6148197-product

Inactive Ingredients

Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Natural and Artificial Cherry Flavor, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alignate, Sodium Carbonate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum

Comments