Peanut Butter Powder With Bpc?

I tried peanut butter powder this morning with my bulletproof coffee it has 6 grams of carbs will this be ok? I've found nothing on the forum about the powder? I hope it's ok though because it was pretty damn good

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    In a locked room somewhere, with the curtains drawn, Dave Asprey is sobbing because of this thread.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Yeah I used

1 cup coffee

1 Tbs butter

1 Tbs MCT

2 Tbs PB2

1 tsp Stevia

1 raw egg

This was the best coffee I've ever had
  • sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

I like P2B and Naturally More, but it ends up just sitting in my cabinet until I decided to eat a tablespoon of peanut butter before bed. On its surface P2B seems awesome for adding to smoothies and such, but in practice I found I am not a fan of drinking peanut butter. Did you put the peanut butter in your coffee, or have it along side it?

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I've wanted to try the PB2 for a while. It's intriguing, and I love peanut butter. I swore it off a long while back and replaced it with almond butter on those rare occasions when I needed a nut butter in my life, but let's be honest: anyone who thinks almond butter tastes better than peanut butter is just deluding themselves.

Kind of an aside, but I've avoided peanuts for so long on paleo principle that I forgot how good they are. And though they tend to be high in aflatoxin and O6, I don't feel like they're the great Satan anymore. I was eating a Kind Bar the other day and realized I'd accidentally opted for one that included peanuts. Ah, well. Ate it anyway. And enjoyed it. I'm not interested in making peanuts a staple, and it's entirely possible that I'm way too lax about this stuff, but the occasional handful of peanuts probably isn't too problematic.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    not sure if i should tell you 'bout this Skeletor...high oleic peanuts, only 5% poly fat.

they seem to be the default peanut here in Australia.
    best-peanuts-yet2.gif

fake it till you make it

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited February 2016

Kind of an aside, but I've avoided peanuts for so long on paleo principle that I forgot how good they are. And though they tend to be high in aflatoxin and O6, I don't feel like they're the great Satan anymore. I was eating a Kind Bar the other day and realized I'd accidentally opted for one that included peanuts. Ah, well. Ate it anyway. And enjoyed it. I'm not interested in making peanuts a staple, and it's entirely possible that I'm way too lax about this stuff, but the occasional handful of peanuts probably isn't too problematic.

Enjoy life brother. That's what I say. I like those Kind bars. Especially the coconut almond ones. Once in a while won't kill ya. That peanut butter powder is good in smoothies. It's easier to deal with than globs of peanut butter that won't release from the spoon.

• sparefilms:

I add the PB2 in the coffee and I blend everything with a stick blender

With the pb2 and the raw egg this coffee is very thick and creamy it makes me feel like I'm cheating on the BP diet
  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I've wanted to try the PB2 for a while. It's intriguing, and I love peanut butter. I swore it off a long while back and replaced it with almond butter on those rare occasions when I needed a nut butter in my life, but let's be honest: anyone who thinks almond butter tastes better than peanut butter is just deluding themselves.

You'll be fine. I still enjoy some regular peanut butter a few times a month. Just like nuts or dark chocolate it's a snack.

And I'm definitely gonna try this PB2 powder.

• Where are you all buying this PB2 powder?  I would like to try it, my BP coffee is pretty bland 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file