Are Canned Olives Bulletproof?

are canned olives bulletproof?

Comments

• depends on how thick the metal cans are

• i try to stick to jarred olives or olive bars. I love Pearls green olives stuffed with jalapeno. Not fully BP, but so good.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I would say yes. Check the ingredient list to make sure you aren't getting a bunch of junk in them, though. These are my go-to brand when my family wants olives. We eat a lot of them, so canned olives are economical. If you can afford organic olives in glass, even better, but I personally wouldn't stress too much on the subject of cans.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• I would say yes. Check the ingredient list to make sure you aren't getting a bunch of junk in them, though. These are my go-to brand when my family wants olives. We eat a lot of them, so canned olives are economical. If you can afford organic olives in glass, even better, but I personally wouldn't stress too much on the subject of cans.

I wouldn't stress about cans either. I just like the taste of olives in glass jars more and the selection at olive bars. I used to eat a lot of olives when I first started the BP/paleo way of eating, but now I eat more avocados. Olives to me are like nuts because I can sit there and eat an entire can or jar and still be hungry for more. With avocados, after I eat one I really don't have the craving for more right away.