I'm new to this BP Diet and I have seen the road map but I haven't bought he book yet just because Im a full time student and I don't currently have the time to sit down and read anything besides school stuff right now. I have searched the forum but I haven't found what I am looking for yet.

So, what should my daily protein intake be in grams on regular days and what should it be on BPIF days?

Also is there anyplace that has more specific info on what diary is green and whats red? Like sour cream in particular?

I am on this diet for several reasons( weight loss, anxiety, and any edge I can get for an upcoming licensure exam after gradating from school) and I am already seeing great results so far. Thanks for the help in advance

Comments

• I am very new to BPD, I downloaded the book on Audible, that way I could listen to it and get other stuff done.  I highly recommend that, then you will do like I did, buy the book after you have listened to it, (don't have it yet).

I too, have not found (in the audio version) exactly what grams of protein is recommended, but based on a few of your questions, the diet has so many details, answering your questions will only cause you to have more questions, and even the audio book covers several of your questions in multiple chapters.

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016

The book, while good, is not necessary.  

1) Your protein intake should be individually managed.  Some people do better with more protein, and others do better with more fat.  You have to play with it to see.

2) You can use this formula:

- Start with green zone

- Is it grass fed?  If not, move down one.

- Is it organic?  If not, move down one.

- Is it cultured, or fermented?  If so, move down one.

- Does it contain significant amounts of casein protein?  If so, move down one.

- Does it contain significant amounts of lactose?  If so, move down one.

Hope that helps!

• Jason H,

Remember I have only listened to the audio book, also in the audio book it included a link for me to download the BPD Roadmap.  I see there is a green zone for each food, flavoring and cooking type, is that what you mean? 

Tomash66,

You said your seeing great results so far.... How long have you been on the BPD?

• I've only been doing it a couple weeks but I've lost a ton of water weight, but I can tell a difference with focus, stress, and hunger.

I am also experimenting with supplements and meditation which could account for some of this as well
  • I also new in the forum. I did purchased the audio book through iTunes. I have not found any links yet to download the road map and the foods I can eat. Can you help me find it?

Thank you!

Lucy

• I also new in the forum. I did purchased the audio book through iTunes. I have not found any links yet to download the road map and the foods I can eat. Can you help me find it?

Thank you!

Lucy

If you go to this website and enter your email, Bulletproof will send you a PDF of the roadmap :)

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-complete-illustrated-one-page-bulletproof-diet/

• Thank you Nicole!