Music For Productivity

RekaReka ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

You should try going on the YouTubes and searching "Isochronic Tones For...X", interesting stuff! Don't believe the woo woo claims, but the spaced repetition does give a nice backdrop for blocking out ambient distractions and really buckling down. Back in the high school days I liked to use a rainfall or thunderstorm soundtrack while doing HTML coding (in a text file!) to great effect.

• You should try going on the YouTubes and searching "Isochronic Tones For...X", interesting stuff! Don't believe the woo woo claims, but the spaced repetition does give a nice backdrop for blocking out ambient distractions and really buckling down. Back in the high school days I liked to use a rainfall or thunderstorm soundtrack while doing HTML coding (in a text file!) to great effect.

I don't know why but rain on a rooftop, or on a lake, and thunderstorm ambiences are all like aural ecstasy to me. I could listen to that all day.. That and Beethoven's 6th.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• I love opera and coffee shot music that is slow. Try this site it's free and they have a tone of music for free, and different kind. 

http://8tracks.com/