Has This Ever Happened To Anybody?

Last night after dinner I started to get some body chills and just relaxed and watched some tv, but it got progressively worse and by the time I was going to bed I had full body aches.  Exactly the same feeling as if a flu was coming on.  Other than the obvious answer that maybe it is the flu, has this happened to any of you?  From the small amount of research I did, could it be hypoglycemia?  Thanks.  I slept 7 hours and feel a lot better this morning.

Comments

• What did you have for dinner? Lunch? Breakfast? Sups? Herx reactions can mimic the flu almost exactly but it's too big of a jump to make that hypothesis with the information presented.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• What did you have for dinner? Lunch? Breakfast? Sups? Herx reactions can mimic the flu almost exactly but it's too big of a jump to make that hypothesis with the information presented.

Breakfast:  BPC

Lunch:  small protein bites, dark chocolate, avocado, cauliflower pizza, carrots, 1 egg

Dinner: Leftover cauliflower pizza, burger patty, mct oil, mixed salad with ranch dressing

Evening snack:  Thin low carb tortilla quesadilla with sour cream

• Total carb count was 51g.  166g fat.  75g protein

• edited February 2016

supplements:

fish oil

coq10

multivitamin

potassium

gaba 

selenium

lysine

D

B complex

probiotic

resveratrol

milk thistle

spirulina/chlorella

choline

piracetam

• When did you take the probiotic and did you take anything else with it?

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• Possibly too much ACh. Probably from the caffeine, piracetam, and choline.

• When did you take the probiotic and did you take anything else with it?

I normally take the supplements all at the same time.  I will cut back on the caffeine :)