Bulletproof Trading Group?

Hey guys and girls!  I wanted to see if there is a decent amount of people who trade for a living on here.  Maybe we could get a group together for like-minded traders who are looking to help others or learn!  Let me know what you think.  

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I would love it. I am a begiiner though bood I would love to have a mentor...

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• I would love it. I am a begiiner though bood I would love to have a mentor...

i have only been at it for a little over a year.  i would hardly consider myself a mentor, but can definitely give pointers :) 

• edited February 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajQ9xs32WME

this is what I use for trading, but it is for forex only.  Just spotting M and  patterns on a 15 min chart at specific times of the day 

• I do some Day / Swing trading every day. I don't make a living of it but love doing it.

• very nice!  I used to swing trade, but I quickly found I don't have the patience for it lol.  I prefer day trading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajQ9xs32WME

this is what I use for trading, but it is for forex only.  Just spotting M and  patterns on a 15 min chart at specific times of the day 

So I watched the video. I did not understand all of it but I assume you are sitting down in front of the PC all day (since you are a fulltime trader) and look out for these patterns and it works?

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• So I watched the video. I did not understand all of it but I assume you are sitting down in front of the PC all day (since you are a fulltime trader) and look out for these patterns and it works?

No I just trade during certain times of day.  Comes out to only and hour or two

• I would like to create a youtube channel that ties together all the bio hacking/lifestyle hacking that I have done to improve my trading.  In the past, I couldn't even wake myself up in the morning to get up and trade.  It was always attributed to depression, but after cleaning up my diet and making all these other changes, I have become a machine with my trading!  

No I just trade during certain times of day.  Comes out to only and hour or two

and what do you do for the rest of the day? Sorry if I seem stupid but I am. I need to follow your lead from the other thread and llok into the links.

I wonder if this pattern thing is so easy to recognize (for me it seems still difficult) but  couldnt we make an app for that???

Go ahead an make some videos. I use OBS for my screen recordings.

How much to eat:

I am currently listening to Tony Robins https://moneymasterthegame.com/order

and I am wondering what do you think of the idea of having a portfolio with Indices and just letting it rest. I believe this is basically what Warren Buffet told his airs.

However I understand that this is not trading but investing... yay i learned something. ;)

My father doesn't like stock. He advised me to buy real gold and store it somewhere inside a bank deposit store.I think this is one thing I am gonna do as part of my portfolio.

How much to eat:

• I am currently listening to Tony Robins https://moneymasterthegame.com/order

and I am wondering what do you think of the idea of having a portfolio with Indices and just letting it rest. I believe this is basically what Warren Buffet told his airs.

However I understand that this is not trading but investing... yay i learned something. ;)

My father doesn't like stock. He advised me to buy real gold and store it somewhere inside a bank deposit store.I think this is one thing I am gonna do as part of my portfolio.

nothing wrong with having a slower growth portfolio :)  i consider that in a different group all together and that is "investing" not trading. :)  Gold is a good investment.  I also don't advise buying into stocks.  Focus on commodities and currencies.

edited March 2016

ok sensai i opened a virtual account and am currently messing arround with stuff. I will definetly buy into gold.

what commodities and currencies should I look into. Indices are to expensive atm.... and it seems like they really don't do so well. I wonder why Warren Buffet and Tony Robins say this is a good idea. What am I missing?

EDIT: I get it. The Indices go all up when you look at it in the 5 years range and above..

EDIT 2: Wht i do not really understand is why buying Gold from looking at the charts.. My father has it in real gold because he prefers it over paper money I assume. That's simple.

How much to eat:

• ok sensai i opened a virtual account and am currently messing arround with stuff. I will definetly buy into gold.

what commodities and currencies should I look into. Indices are to expensive atm.... and it seems like they really don't do so well. I wonder why Warren Buffet and Tony Robins say this is a good idea. What am I missing?

EDIT: I get it. The Indices go all up when you look at it in the 5 years range and above..

EDIT 2: Wht i do not really understand is why buying Gold from looking at the charts.. My father has it in real gold because he prefers it over paper money I assume. That's simple.

I will not be telling you when or if to buy gold lol I am not a financial advisor at all.  I "trade" gold and commodities.  I look for an entry and I get out within the same day.

oko ok I get that you are trading however you did not answer my question. I keep thinking if there is a pattern like this that is easily recognizable I think an could create an algorith and make a program for it so tha the humand does not even have to look for it. If it was as simple as in the video described, right?

How much to eat:

• oko ok I get that you are trading however you did not answer my question. I keep thinking if there is a pattern like this that is easily recognizable I think an could create an algorith and make a program for it so tha the humand does not even have to look for it. If it was as simple as in the video described, right?

unfortunately people have tried to make auto traders for this method before and it ends up not working.