Bc On A Cruise?

I'm going on my first cruise and was wondering if anyone has tried to make BC while on a cruise? I could bring my own BO oil & I was thinking I could have a bartender mix it up in a blender, but there will surely be no grass fed butter aboard. Anyone have any experiences with this?

Comments

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

You can bring a (wireless) hand blender/immersion blender/portable mixer or a small milk frother that works on a battery (this last one wont blend but will mix the ingredients just fine).

Check out amazon for one of those.

• Do you know if your cabin will have a mini fridge? If not, you can bring some ghee with since you can't leave unsalted butter unrefrigerated.

• It would be cool if BP offered a cruise. I wonder if there are enough people who could go? The boat would serve BP food of course... you could float around with like minded people... there would be some talks and demos.. I'd love it!

• Jimmy Moore does one.

• I'm going on my first cruise and was wondering if anyone has tried to make BC while on a cruise? I could bring my own BO oil & I was thinking I could have a bartender mix it up in a blender, but there will surely be no grass fed butter aboard. Anyone have any experiences with this?

take butter with you, is that allowed? butter doesnt go off.

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc