Get Some Ice Cream Question

edited March 2016 in The Bulletproof Diet

So I just recently made get some ice cream but I didn't have xylitol, so I used 2 bananas instead. My question is; will the get some part of the ice cream still work if there is sugar and carbs invovled?

Also I messed with the recipe a bit because I didn't have a machine. There was an avocado and coconut milk from a can instead of water.

Comments

• Get some ice cream is meant to be high fat with low sugar.

• CallenCallen
    edited March 2016

So I just recently made get some ice cream but I didn't have xylitol, so I used 2 bananas instead. My question is; will the get some part of the ice cream still work if there is sugar and carbs invovled?

Also I messed with the recipe a bit because I didn't have a machine. There was an avocado and coconut milk from a can instead of water.

Off-topic, but some guy recently brought up "Bulletproof Ice Cream" on JRE, and Joe Rogan blasted Asprey (again).

• edited March 2016

I understand what it is meant to be, I just wanted an answer to my question. I'm not talking about overall health I'm taking about the get some part. Will it still work if there's sugar and carbs?

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I think it will work, the positive hormonal effect from the fats will still be there, and two bananas are not that much sugar at all. Also, bananas can be sexy by way of association, so there you go, try it, and let us know the results.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• I understand what is meant to be, I just wanted an answer to my question.

Well excuse the shit out of me. I guess you could since you can add chocolate powder if desired.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Also, bananas can be sexy by way of association

The true takeaway in this thread.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• edited March 2016

Well excuse the shit out of me. I guess you could since you can add chocolate powder if desired.

I wasn't trying to sound snarky. It's just that your response didn't help me find out what I wanted to know, so I wanted to clarify what I wanted.

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited March 2016

I wasn't trying to sound snarky. It's just that your response didn't help me find out what I wanted to know, so I wanted to clarify what I wanted.

I was responding jokingly. Sorry.